CDC - where's bush in all this?

freakbrother6969 said:
Hi fans and haters of JB.:worship:
The CDC sounds great, but if Bush is really just "taking a break", why don't they mention him at all? I wont become a member of a fanclub without the leadsinger! More and more I think he's out. :erk:

Nice to see that more and more people on here are finally waking up.. This website has been recently refurbished to accomodate an influx of old and new "classic line-up" fans, there is a reason for that.
Bush will definately be back at some point in this lifetime but I wouldn't hold your breath as there's clearly some "old school" on the horizon. :headbang:

freakbrother6969 said:
The CDC sounds great, but if Bush is really just "taking a break", why don't they mention him at all? I wont become a member of a fanclub without the leadsinger! More and more I think he's out. :erk:
I agree with the Freaks statement, however Wu has told us that he is still in, I trust him. However, why have'nt we heard shit from Bush in the last 8 months... That certainly makes me hesitant to join any Anthrax club...

anthrax were around before bush joined the band,i dont see what all the fuss is about,i am giving belladonna the exact same respect as i gave to bush when he joined the band,its the least i can do.

monstro said:
don´t forget he´s got a baby, people....
and a musician´s lifestyle is not exactly like the regular joe´s.... a 12 month vacation is possible.

That's true; but, isn't still strange that we haven't heard a peep from Rob or John, and have been given only vague messages from Scott? Sigh...how many times can we keep asking these questions?

monstro said:
don´t forget he´s got a baby, people....
and a musician´s lifestyle is not exactly like the regular joe´s.... a 12 month vacation is possible.

When you have a baby, you have to feed your family. So being sacked from your job is not kosher at all.

johnnieCzech said:
When you have a baby, you have to feed your family. So being sacked from your job is not kosher at all.

Exactly! And, it's not like John has been making Metallica-level wages all these years...

freakbrother6969 said:

I am not so shure he is just taking a break.....

But agreed it's strange there is no real news....I'd love to hear a confirmation of a new album in the old line up!