cds

Pest

trouble maker
Dec 30, 2001
where the hell do u guys get your COB cds?!?!?!?!?! over here in new jersey it seems as if the only place to get them is online :(
do any of u get them at stores, if so where?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

o yea, will COB ever tour the united states?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

yep, all the stores around here overcharge for stupid cds. all the stores carry stupid nu metal shit and gay boy bands!!!

order the cds online....... they are cheaper than in stores and you get cds you can't buy in the stores....... here in germany it's better to buy them online!

I still prefer to buy my CD's in a metalshop, but recently I ordered some cheap mailorder stuff and I bought some stuff through ebay too, but it takes a lot more work than just buy your CD's in shop, you don't have to wait, no payment-troubles...

yeah im over here in the us. I just order off of Amazon.com, they have all the CoB CDs (sept Warhearts), otherwise ask a local record store to put in an order for you. Thats what I did for a few of my In Flames/Iced Earth CDs.

Something Wild: Deadnight warrior taken from Tokyo Warhearts

Hatebreeder: Downfall taken from Tokyo Warhearts
Something Wild:

Follow The Reaper: Everytime I die MPEG video

Seeing this pretty much sucks, since I bought the Hatebreeder korean CD on ebay and with the shipping cost it was about 20$
But when I read their shipping costs... if I got it right they only ship within Europe for 13,08 €. That's a lot of money...