Celebrate Floor's birthday with OSA & Dream Emporium!

Hi everyone. :wave:

No, you are not reading a double post and this is not déjà vu. Well, not exactly. ;)

Considering what a success our previous joint effort was with Marco's birthday, Dream Emporium has decided to do this again for Floor's upcoming birthday (February 21st), and have asked us for our help! And considering what a great time we had doing this for Marco, needless to say we did not think twice about doing this again. :)

So you all know the rules...if you have any birthday messages for Floor, or any pictures/fanart you would like to share, you may either post it here on the forum, or you may contact me here via PM. You can also send in your messages through our Facebook, Tumblr, or you may send an e-mail to OSA with your messages through our website via the "Contact OSA" tab.

The deadline for sending in your birthday wishes is 9 p.m. Pacific time (midnight Eastern) on February 19th (the deadline at Dream Emporium is a little later in the day, but this is so I have time to send everything off to Adrian, with ample time for him to organize our stuff along with theirs). So you will have plenty of time to work on your fanart, gather up your pictures, and think of a creative message to send. Even if it's nothing more than "happy birthday", all messages submitted will be included in the project. So don't be shy, and don't worry if you are not artistically creative or do not have a lot to say. Just as I'm sure all of us enjoy getting birthday wishes no matter how great or small, Floor will appreciate our kind gesture all the same. :)

Once again, a huge thanks to Adrian and the Dream Emporium staff for giving us the opportunity to take part in another one of their amazing projects. :)

Happy Birthday Floor,

Wanted you to know that your work in After Forever was one of the main vessels encouraging me to sing, and years later, you are still an inspiration to me. It is awesome that you brought your talents to Nightwish!

Kathleen

Happy birthday, Floor!

I was really surprised to learn your birthday is 2 days after mine, I think you are totally amazing and I enjoyed meeting you(and seeing you perform live) in Oklahoma City this past October :)

You are an amazing woman, and listening to you sing brings a smile to my face daily, and here's to many more years of amazing music from you,

Falyssa