Dream Emporium (and OSA) takes your questions for Marco!

No, this isn't déjà vu, although we have done this before. Kind of.

Listen up, Marco fans! Our friends at Dream Emporium are conducting an interview with Marco, and are taking your questions! Anyone can participate, so if you have something you've always been dying to ask Marco, feel free to send it to the Dream Emporium staff by clicking here.

You can also send them here to me via PM, or you can just write them down in this thread as a Reply. Or for those of you folks who talk to me outside of the forum/internet in general, you can text me your questions too.

For those of you who sent in questions to Marco for our interview last year (that ended up being with Tuomas), we will be glad to send these questions along! You will finally have a chance to get them answered! (See? We told you we would keep these on hand "just in case", so better late than never!)

Deadline for submitting questions is April 18th. Not even 5 minutes after posting this on both our Facebook and Tumblr pages, we already started receiving questions, so don’t get left behind and be sure to send yours ASAP!

Thanks to Dream Emporium for this amazing opportunity.
notworthy.gif

This question has probably already been asked. But I would like to know, Marco what career would you choose if you were not a musician?

If it's not too late, you might want to add this question: None of you are exactly teenagers anymore. How do you feel ageing of the members has affected the atmosphere within the band?