Cell Phones

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
What's everyone got? What do you like about it (or why did you get it) What's everyone want? Anyone got a Smart phone?

I'm rocking the Motorola E815 through Verizon, hacked it to fit my needs, it's a pretty rocking phone.

I was kinda eyeballing one of the Samsung smart phones or the new Treo, but god damn they are expensive.

It's for sending SMS and phoning and that's it, I don't need color screen and a camara and stuff like that
I got a Nokia 1100 and it suits me well

Hooray for bumping old, unpopular threads! (Sorry, I'm a little bored.)

I have a Motorola E398. The Bluetooth capability is something that I've used maybe three or four times, which I appreciate greatly. Sometimes it's nice to send and receive things to and from other peoples phones without having to pay for the charges of an SMS or MMS. I hardly ever use the MP3 player that it has, but don't mind making my ringtone an MP3 song, sometimes. Of course, I need to buy a TransFlash memory card for it just so I can store more pictures and songs. Overall it's not a bad phone at all - but it would be slightly better if it was a clamshell stype.

I'm trying to decide who to give my LG C1100 to - my mother or my boyfriend; the phone seems a little girly for him, though.

my other phone took a swim in the washing machine, so I got a sidekick on ebay really cheap, and it sucks...drops calls, my voice sounds like i'm underwater to ppl, and the buttons break...it's just a piece of shit...

While you're talking on your "precious cell phone" someone could easily sneak up and rape you a couple times and you wouldn't even know it ... and you'd deserve it