change the world

Ecstatic Youth said:
I would probably reverse the fate of the Roman Empire. There fal set us back a thousand years. Technology would be so much more advanced then it i now. I think that's what I would do.

on that hand why wouldn't you just go back in time and give the romans guns and computers, then we'd all be living in ultra cool huts on the sun technology would be so damn advanced.

FretsAflame said:
on that hand why wouldn't you just go back in time and give the romans guns and computers, then we'd all be living in ultra cool huts on the sun technology would be so damn advanced.
I would have my midgi develop a time machine....then I would travel back in time, capture some T-Rex, have my midgi army outfitted to ride such beasts, and conquer the world with my midgi battalions.

retarded penguin said:
Since when does punk kick pansy white asses, you fucking cock stick dip fucking shitfaced my pals motherfucker ugly mofo cum sipping fagwhore kike sunuvabitch?

Punk doesn't kick ass, punk is shit... but that wasn't my point... i was just saying that metal wasn't supposed to be raw and primitive, thats why the whole punk and grunge scenes came up...

If I had a chance to change one thing, I would use the divine power to turn you all into Southern Baptist Christians who always went to church on Sunday, went to bed by nine every night, prayed to God for help and mercy, and believed that you were all going to heaven because you were saved.

Yes, then I would sit back and laugh at the irony as you dirty little fuckers became the thing you despise most, wasting your life on meaningless lies. Well, shit, you do that now anyways, so I guess I better start laughing.

If I had a second wish, I guess it would be that I could shoot lightning bolts from my eyes and balls of fire from my ass. :D

perhaps if i had one wish it would be that everyone in the world had heard at least one nevermore song. just one, so everyone in the world knew exactly what they're missing. \m/

penguin, my dear pauper of principality. give the world a chance. perhaps other than yourself there might be someone in the world who appreciates nevermore. just a thought. i hope i didnt lay the sarcasm too thickly.