time for a change.

so people,what one thing would you do,and what would it acheive(in your hypothetical opinion?). :wave:[/QUOTE]
Maybe Cobain could have aerated his brain a few years earlier before alternative killed metal..... just kidding. I really shouldn't poke at anything like that, as you have to be in a pretty bad way to end your own life.

Really I wish I could have done something to keep the metal movement going after the early 90's. The stuff I like (besides the oldschool) is pretty much elite stuff because it's rap metal and extreme metal that are big now and I just don't care for most of that stuff. o_O

Bryant

i know what you mean about commercials greeno,generally it seems a bit wrong,especially to use punk,to sell products like that.
i did see a cool ad a while ago for sony tv's-they had a kind of action commercial with speedboats,and behind it they were playing "criminal"by fear factory.that worked well.

sixxswine said:
#45.) I would have prevented Saxon from ever happening. I just don't get that band & don't want to.
They are kind of NWOBHM's answer to a Poison...
With all due respect bro' but you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Now if you would mean the late 80s early 90s Saxon I would have to agree with you.

Their latest albums however all kick serious ass.
I am talking about these albums:

UNLEASH THE BEAST (1997)
METALHEAD (1999)
KILLING GROUND (September 2001)

Have you heard these albums? Apart from these albums their live show/performance is fantastic!! I have seen them at Dynamo Open Air, Wacken, and other festivals and they know how to deliver the goods!

Their DVD "The Saxon Chronicles" is also high on my want list. From what I have seen from it, it's very impressive.

baldyboy said:
#46 is bang on-danzig should never have gotten rid of john christ and eeire von.plus how could you ditch a drummer with the coolest name in metal-chuck biscuits!

I thought they quit? It's no rumor Glen's an asshole.

The original Danzig line up killed. INDEED. Those first 4 plus the aria
were awesome. I could not figure out 5 but Danzig6:66 had a couple
of good songs.

Never heard Danzig 7. has anyone else? what's it like?

Hawk said:
With all due respect bro' but you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Now if you would mean the late 80s early 90s Saxon I would have to agree with you.

Their latest albums however all kick serious ass.
I am talking about these albums:

UNLEASH THE BEAST (1997)
METALHEAD (1999)
KILLING GROUND (September 2001)

Have you heard these albums? Apart from these albums their live show/performance is fantastic!! I have seen them at Dynamo Open Air, Wacken, and other festivals and they know how to deliver the goods!

Their DVD "The Saxon Chronicles" is also high on my want list. From what I have seen from it, it's very impressive.
Hawk, It's obvious that you're a fan. That's great for you. I'm just not into the band. You can recommend as much of their stuff as you'd like. It's NOT gonna work. I wouldn't waste my time. It's about time we disagreed on something though don't you think?!:D

sixxswine said:
Hawk, It's obvious that you're a fan. That's great for you. I'm just not into the band. You can recommend as much of their stuff as you'd like. It's NOT gonna work. I wouldn't waste my time. It's about time we disagreed on something though don't you think?!:D
:lol: Ok I accept defeat when I see it ;). I guess I can't win them all.

Greeno said:
I'll also pick Cliff's death, not only for what it ment for Metallica but also for what happened to Flotsam & Jetsam. They were never they sam after Jason left in my opinion.

Though I must say in my humble opinion ....... Flotsam was Better After he left I mean Cuatro! Classic stuff

#50.) Made King Kobra a successful band all around the world.
#51.) I would have convinced Mark Free NOT to have the sex change...
#52.) I would have save Robbin Crosby. What a song writer that guy was.
#53.) Changed things so Tim Owens would have never joined Priest.
#54.) Had Tim join Iced Earth back in '97. He's the missing link to this band.
#55.) I would have Dave Holland exicuted for his crime...
#56.) I would have made Priest's cover of Johnny B. Goode a hit in the States...
#57.) I would have done anything possible to prevent Preist from including it in that movie soundtrack.... That movie was horrible.
#58.) I would have made sure that Janick "Dead Weight" Jers never became a part of Preist's reunion with Bruce. Do they plug his Guitar in?!
#59.) Made Rough Cutt a huge glam rock band like a Crue or Ratt.
#60.) Put a slug in Amir's dome for even contemplating joining Orgy! How fucked!
the list continues....

sixxswine said:
#50.) Made King Kobra a successful band all around the world.
#59.) Made Rough Cutt a huge glam rock band like a Crue or Ratt.

Right on Swine!!!! Agree with you 100% on these!

Only 40 more to go Swine.... Keep going, you can do it! :)