If you had a time machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2003
Pennsylvania, USA
Visit site
... and could go back and change one thing about music, what would it be?

If I had a time machine, I would go back to 1981 with written sheet music and lyrics from every Metallica CD except Load, Reload and St. Anger, and have them copyrighted under my own name. Then I would travel back to 2007, and sue the fuck out of 'em.

But to resurect them they have to be dead...why to you need a time machine then? :err:
Ok if you want to get technical: Go back and find a cure for brain cancer so we could get some more killer albums like Sound of Perseverance and Symbolic...
AND go back with an Uzi to the AllaRossa shit venue in Ohio the night Dime was taken from us and shoot the waste of life named Nathan Gale numerous times.

Ok if you want to get technical: Go back and find a cure for brain cancer so we could get some more killer albums like Sound of Perseverance and Symbolic...
AND go back with an Uzi to the AllaRossa shit venue in Ohio the night Dime was taken from us and shoot the waste of life named Nathan Gale numerous times.

I'll be waitin' for you to prevent you from doin' that. :loco:

Don't need a time machine for that;)
How bout both of theirs
avril.jpg

I'll be waitin' for you to prevent you from doin' that. :loco:
Oookk? Chuck or Dime...or both? and why

I don't care if Chuck lived - he was a good guitarist, and hopefully he would've eventually given up Death and taken on Control Denied full time.

However Dimebag was a womanizing, substance abusing fuck who'd not made a single good song in his life - no reason for me to let you change the past with him :p

I don't care if Chuck lived - he was a good guitarist, and hopefully he would've eventually given up Death and taken on Control Denied full time.

However Dimebag was a womanizing, substance abusing fuck who'd not made a single good song in his life - no reason for me to let you change the past with him :p

Fair enough you don't like Pantera but thats a big harsh.

You guyz are br00tal...to not like a band is fine, but to wish death on Dime?....you better reevaluate yourselves. I dont know where you seen or heard that he was a womanizer but thats wrong. Sorry. Try Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.