If you had a time machine....

Go back to the 70's so I was old enough to enjoy and remember the four Steelers Super Bowl wins :D

I would also like to see one of Mozart's operas back in the day and get a glimpse of the Mayan Civilization in all its glory!

Metal Maiden's reply made me think about doing something more serious: Go to Mexico City in April 1999 and keep my cousin from going out the day he got hit by a car, almost died and ended up in a wheelchair :(

I would have gone back to the day before I heard my Uncle was killed, I was too young to know what was going on that day they died. I'd have saved My Uncle from the car crash he was in by being there and making sure they all stopped somewhere and took a few hours of rest before heading out. but they never did and my Uncle fell asleep after everyone else did and they ran into the inside of a bridge, all three of them died thatinstant but one who held on for about 8 hours and died in the hospital.
Well I was kinda hoping for more positive things like, I would go back to the 80's and start my band cause I know back then I'd find people every where that would join, and become something in the underground. I would have met so many people before they died and seen some Priest shows, Pantera shows,Black Sabbath shows and so many other bands that arren't around or act too weird now to want to watch onstage(Ozzy). I hope to hear more frome everyone, this is pretty cool.

Kill a lot of people, change history as we know it, clearing the path for a better today and tomorrow.

Save my grandparents, my father, choose wisely in all the bad decisions I have made in my life.

Oh yes, the eternal if we can turn back time... :(

Wyvern makes a good point. Find out all the info on guys like Hitler, Sadam, and Osama and find out where they were born and destroy them. On a different note, I would go back to last year and convince the executives at Fox to not cancel Futurama. Then I'd go back to like 79 or something and find Randy Rhoads and teach him all the songs that I know (ones that will come out a few years later by other bands) and beat every one to the punch of thrash Metal

Well, since my life is really good right now, I wouldn't go back and CHANGE anything, because it took all the events, good and bad, in my life to get me to this point!

I would love to go back and see Motorhead live when Philthy and Fast Eddie were in the band... say the Iron Fist tour or Ace Of Spades tour... YEAH, go see the gig that was recroded for "No Sleep Til Hammersmith", KISS live in the 70s, Ozzy with Randy on the Diary tour, Maiden with Di'Anno, etc...

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Without getting into the life-altering personal decisions and keeping on a lighter note, I would go back to 1986 and jump back into my 14 year-old body. I would ask my mother again if I could go see Iron Maiden on their Somewhere In Time tour, as it is still my favorite Maiden album to this date.

When I asked her back then, she told me no.

She told me no as she thought I was too young to go to a "heavy metal concert". This time I would simply tell her to Fuck off and go anyways.

That seems like a worthwile thing to travel back in time for. :Spin:

For a fun one, I would go to the Bay Area in the early 80's, because I practically live for Thrash.
For a serious one, I'd go back to the beginning of this summer and change alot of things that have happened.