If you had a time machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you love control denied as well?

there are shitloads of womanizing, substance abusing people in metal. Besides, your comments don't really make any sense just because music and drugs have been nearly synonomous since the 60s and 70s (see pink floyd).

dime was a decent guitarist and he actually made some good songs. "power metal" is one of my favorite speed/power metal albums ever. Even "southern trendkill" has it's moments. Though they did release a lot of shit (Vulgar displays, far beyond driven, etc...), pantera is nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be.
Dave. How in the fuck could you put Pantera's PowerMetal over gem's like Vulgar and FarBeyond? You really must like "power metal". Few songs like "walk" and "this love" I could understand how one could say they're played out. But Vulgar is such a SOLID album all the way thro'

Grunge had everything on Hair that is why it destroyed it :lol: Nirvana, Sound Garden, Alice n Chains etc. foughetboutit ..
Alice in Chains do not get enough credit. Jar of Flies is a great chill-out album and Dirt is their grunge masterpiece. I remember that dirtball from Warrant saying that Dirt was THE album that killed their carrer. Thank. You. Dirt.

I'd do everything to make sure they're career never got started and possibly save the earth from the hiphop plague.

Thus possibly stopping a hell of a lot of metal bands getting started up.

Hip-hop is brilliant, and as I saw in some other thread someone said that we all know the main-stream stuff is dire.

Prejudice against hip-hop is horrible, I hate that narrow minded attitude to it.

Better yet, bring Mozart to the future and introduce the music that has evolved from his :)

:lol: That's funny... I was just going to post that. I would save his life and then take him into the future. Music would still evolve the way it did in the past but now he could continue writing in the present.

Man u must be blind... i already said that lol ... and if he left to start his own band it would be because of the shit direction they were going towards...

Yeah, I realized that later, but only after someone else quoted you. I tried to read through the whole thread, but got bored with all the Panterrible arguing, so I just posted.

But with two of us, we're sure to save Cliff :lol:

ack

Yeah, I realized that later, but only after someone else quoted you. I tried to read through the whole thread, but got bored with all the Panterrible arguing, so I just posted.

But with two of us, we're sure to save Cliff :lol:

ack

Don't forget kill Bob Rock at the same time lol :lol:

I would go back in time when Chris Barnes was like 10 years old and tell him that he will be one of the worst metal vocalist ever, or force him not to create a disaster such as Six Feet Under.

Status
Not open for further replies.