If you had a time machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go back and somehow prevent the bus accident that killed Cliff if I could. Not that I worship old Metallica, but I am very curious how Metallica's history would have been different if he hadn't died...and I did like old Metallica (pre Justice).

ack

Man u must be blind... i already said that lol ... and if he left to start his own band it would be because of the shit direction they were going towards...

Oh please... Cobain's music was never copied after that... all those shit bands were more influenced by others and not Nirvana... just that Nirvana gets blamed for it...

I understand that there were other grunge influences out there, but since Nirvana was basically the most popular at the time, they were responsible for generating much of the interest in that style.

I understand that there were other grunge influences out there, but since Nirvana was basically the most popular at the time, they were responsible for generating much of the interest in that style.

And that means what? nothing... their style was far superior then the shit bands that came out with the exception of Alice n Chains.. Alice was popular too.. might as well blame them as well.. anyways your blaming a band for the creation of a musical genre that like all other genre's have their good and shit bands? ... Might as well blame Bathory and Mayhem for alot of shit black metal bands that are out today for creating the genre or making it popular then....

And that means what? nothing... their style was far superior then the shit bands that came out with the exception of Alice n Chains.. Alice was popular too.. might as well blame them as well.. anyways your blaming a band for the creation of a musical genre that like all other genre's have their good and shit bands? ... Might as well blame Bathory and Mayhem for alot of shit black metal bands that are out today for creating the genre or making it popular then....

I wasn't attacking Nirvana based on their songwriting/performing talent. All I was really doing was ranting about grunge's takeover of mainstream music. Sorry for offending you with my malevolent feelings toward Cobain. :p

I wasn't attacking Nirvana based on their songwriting/performing talent. All I was really doing was ranting about grunge's takeover of mainstream music. Sorry for offending you with my malevolent feelings toward Cobain. :p

Ok your excused then.. next time be more clear or we'll tar and feather you plus make you run naked in a male prison lol ... anyways if you want to talk about a shitty band that deserves to be erased that would be Pearl Jam... with the exception of their first album... they really should give it up... each and every album after the first one has been downhill and influenced alot of shit bands that really killed the mainstream... for me I would attack bands like White Stripes, and alot of bands with the word "The" before the band name... throughout the 90's & now :lol:

Kind of a hyprocrite from someone who gets off on pics of random teenage girls in their undies and such... so stop lying :lol:

Btw I would go back in time and save Cliff Burton from going on that bus and kill Bob Rock at the same time...

Hey now! I never said I wouldn't LOOK at the girls, just that I wouldn't have sex with random girls :loco:

Can't control my hormones THAT much :lol:

I'd use a time machine to go back and persuade Jon to not kill himself and for him to keep his band the way it was back in the Storm of the Light's Bane era.

I'd use a time machine to get Disillusion to release a better album than Gloria.

I'm glad Grunge came and destroyed 80's hair metal. Hair metal being destroyed also probably helped the underground 80's metal scene also.

Bands like Soundgarded and Alice in Chains probably did not realize people were going to like them so mucc and probably had their middle fingers towards the music industry. I would say the same thing with Nirvana.

I'd use a time machine to go back and persuade Jon to not kill himself and for him to keep his band the way it was back in the Storm of the Light's Bane era.

With any luck he'd kill you too.

I'd go to Sweden circa 1989 and start my own Death fucking Metal band. Tape trade with all the young bands, buy all the classics as they were released, tour and play for real fans of Death fucking Metal, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.