change the world

could i unmake existence? like...would that just be one thing? cause it would entail a whole shitload of little things, but it'd really only be doing one thing...i think.

Slap Eveyone Really hard with the back of my hand all at the same time.

Even if you didn't deserve it, you'll fuck up eventually.
Then we'll be square.

Junkie said:
Slap Eveyone Really hard with the back of my hand all at the same time.

Even if you didn't deserve it, you'll fuck up eventually.
Then we'll be square.
Perfect hahahaha
Show them the law of the land
Then show them the power of your back hand

I would make myself a God. And then i would proceed to do more than just one thing.

But if i couldn't do that i guess i would make myself immortal and give me all sorts of badass powers as a sort of "package deal"

I would make everyone else on this planet a midget.....then I could finally have my dreams come to fruition....I could lead an army of midgi.

Poison God said:
I would make everyone else on this planet a midget.....then I could finally have my dreams come to fruition....I could lead an army of midgi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MIDGI!!!! THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE SHIT! OMG HAHAHAHA

Fuck changing only one thing. First of all, I'd let the Romans feed all the christians to the lions. Then, I'd let Hitler exterminate all Jews. I'm sure the Muslims are dumb enough to exterminate themselves. Finally, in my ultimate wisdom I'd use tactical nukes against Buddhists, Hindus and whatever the fuck's left. Then I'd establish worldwide atheism and call it Satanism. There you go.

Wolftribe said:
If you want raw and primitive, go listen to punk...

Since when does punk kick pansy white asses, you fucking cock stick dip fucking shitfaced my pals motherfucker ugly mofo cum sipping fagwhore kike sunuvabitch?

Guerrila: You forgot them faggot ass worthless mexican pieces of crap. They deserve a painful extra special death. Like, mass inverted crucifixions...

retarded penguin said:
Since when does punk kick pansy white asses, you fucking cock stick dip fucking shitfaced my pals motherfucker ugly mofo cum sipping fagwhore kike sunuvabitch?

Guerrila: You forgot them faggot ass worthless mexican pieces of crap. They deserve a painful extra special death. Like, mass inverted crucifixions...

holy shit

Poison God said:
LoL! Does RP speak without cursing...EVER? Oh well, once a twat, always a twat. I'll instruct my midgi to destroy him.

ahaha i dont think so, but then again i have quite the foul mouth myself, although i do supplement it with intellectual prowess i am apt to engage in fervent outbursts of shut the fuck up you ass-biting cockhole!