Changing

Since this thread is emo, but has a name that reminds me of an awesome /b/ game... so time to hijack, here goes, everyone else posting in this thread must now post their 'FINAL FORM' or they are (gaia)fags:

THIS IS MY FINAL FORM:

real-ugly-face.jpg

Since this thread is emo, but has a name that reminds me of an awesome /b/ game... so time to hijack, here goes, everyone else posting in this thread must now post their 'FINAL FORM' or they are (gaia)fags:

hmmm, i guess you have no idea whatsoever of what emo is? I mean come on, how the fuck is this thread emo?

btw, thatnks for the good luck wishes.

^It deals with emotions

how does it deal with emotions? I said I'm gonna start orking and stop wasting time on the PC, now I don't know how 'emotions' are involved there. Please do explain.

or a real issue unrelated to pure internet gayness... and therefore = emo

so everyone who participates in serious threads like The guitar players thread are emo?
Believe it or not, a discussion boards weren't made for retarded people that don't have lives to talk about shit, COBOT is the only forum I know where people make so many retarded threads and talk about shit that doesn't make sense at all. So what you're saying is that most of the people who use forums must discuss issues related to pure internet gayness or else they are all emo? thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard...even if it was a joke.

how does it deal with emotions? I said I'm gonna start orking and stop wasting time on the PC, now I don't know how 'emotions' are involved there. Please do explain.

They are related somehow... I have a good sense for emoness and this thread wreaks of it. :loco:

so everyone who participates in serious threads like The guitar players thread are emo?
Believe it or not, a discussion boards weren't made for retarded people that don't have lives to talk about shit, COBOT is the only forum I know where people make so many retarded threads and talk about shit that doesn't make sense at all. So what you're saying is that most of the people who use forums must discuss issues related to pure internet gayness or else they are all emo? thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard...even if it was a joke.

Lies! I weren't being serious but it don't make what I said not true! :lol::p