CHAOS RIDDEN YEARS - STOCKHOLM KNOCKOUT LIVE DVD / 2CD

"Also, please note that the DVD+2CD Deluxe Sound & Vision edition will be only available in Europe via Universal. Spinefarm Records will not release this version in Finland and it also won't be released in the USA."

I'm glad I live in Europe... Lol. But I think that this edition will be available via Internet...

No. I highly doubt it would cost that much to import it to the US. Its going to be released here, so why would you want to have it imported?

Also, please note that the DVD+2CD Deluxe Sound & Vision edition will be only available in Europe via Universal. Spinefarm Records will not release this version in Finland and it also won't be released in the USA.

unless I've been drinking too much today (which is possible) looks like the only way to get the whole thing is the european version??

skebaa said:
Yeah, but that was only the DVD...I would like the DVD/CD and now they said that i cant get one withouth ordering it from Universal...Too much doing:erk:

I guess we have to wait to know the price of the DVD/2CD... :yell:

And as xshadowsoulsx said, u can still buy the DVD and CD separately. "The DVD+2CD Deluxe Sound & Vision edition will be only available in Europe via Universal."

DDarkie said:
I guess we have to wait to know the price of the DVD/2CD... :yell:

And as xshadowsoulsx said, u can still buy the DVD and CD separately. "The DVD+2CD Deluxe Sound & Vision edition will be only available in Europe via Universal."
I know, thats what I was saying. People were thinking you couldnt even buy the CD in the states.

All I have to say is, I'm glad I'm European, cause I can't order off the net for the time being. The Trashed and Lost in Helinkski was a real laugh, those boys are mad! :D So if there's anything like that in it, I think I might look out for it.