"CHARACTER" track listing & cover

@KIng Chaos :eek:ps...i wanted to quote yr msg but i've delete yr name...sorry!:p

You're forgiven :p

Im glad you agree. Some art just looks so cool though, present subject included. I can just starte at it and think, 'god damn that rules' and I dont worry about what message it conveys because the badassness out weighs the need to realise the artist's preferred reading.

King Chaos said:
Im glad you agree. Some art just looks so cool though, present subject included. I can just starte at it and think, 'god damn that rules' and I dont worry about what message it conveys because the badassness out weighs the need to realise the artist's preferred reading.
again i totally agree :Spin: cos that's what i mean for ART.
that's why -for instance- i don't like super guitar-heroes or musicians who care too much about the technical side of music :)

I like the cover, but from Niklas I've come to expect only great things :D
but I have problems with the titles... as on the last couple of albums, I guess... "Am I 1"??? R U gonna rap? Yo bro! :tickled:

rahvin said:
i'm not fond of "am i 1?" either, but it's got more of an internet forum feeling than a rap feeling to it, imo.

mmm... maybe you're right Rahvin...
I think the titles are quite in line with those of the last albums (since Projector, I'd say) more direct and modern-sounding, and I don't like them very much... not the meaning in itself, but the sound... you know, I think that something like "Dreamlore Degenerate" is waaaaaaay cooler :headbang:

DT_2004 said:
@Strider: Nah, DT have gone totally Neo and I luv it :D

Neo??? do you mean that Mikeal is the One and he'll free humanity from the machines? Or that "Character" is a concept based on The Matrix? I hope it won't be so messy and confused! :loco:

The cover looks quite futuristic. To be honest, it looks exactly like Matrix Revolutions

photo_rev_oct_18.jpg

Hopefully it doesnt sound like it looks :tickled:

Maybe they'll do a little rapping on the new album...

Anyways, I'll definately be gtting this. I've been a Dark Tranquillity fan for a long, long time now, and they never fail to impress me.

whats that?!?! an anti-caplock program!?! whos the anti-caplock fag who put this on my dt forum? i cant even joke about nerds because some asshole hates capital letters...... anyway............ maybe thats a good thing

well, "am i 1?" calls for "are u? 2?". :lol:

shoot me now, i've done my bit of idiocy. :D