Charles J has been ripping people off

If you guys recall he did drop off the face of the earth for a couple years a while back (sigmundfreud33) and came back explaining that he fucked up with some clients and had to take off from the business for a while. This is now a pattern and not an anomaly.

I'm just glad he didn't steal Phil's beard.

But seriously, it's kind of depressing.

He PROBABLY going though some KIND of HEAVY situation. It MIGHT be DRUGS! His bigcartel page is STILL up and running so that MEANS he's probably STILL making at LEAST SOME money off of unknowing PEOPLE.

This is the best news I've heard all year. You mean we don't have to see another weapons-grade retard pitch for drum samples?

:lol:

Keeping it straight, knives down the front - the andy sneap forum way.

Seriously tho, dude was evidently having financial troubles - the fact that his actual content output was sliding down the tubes at the same time as he relentlessly marketed his, at best, average samples said it all.

Not an excuse for his actions but this business such a fatiguing grind that I can see how some people of less than average mental resolve cripple themselves like this - theres at least a few dudes in this very topic that have operated on a professional/semi professional level and have admitted to near breakdowns in the past so it's not difficult to see sometimes how some guys just twig and start doing crazy shit.

I'm thinking I should ban his account with a message reading "Account banned until payment is made to users owed money".

Any objections?

If he doesn't reply to you, via either PM or e-mail (I understand it's not possible to keep in touch with every member here) then I think it would be a valid thing to do, so he doesn't cause anyone else trouble..
Just think everyone should get a chance to defend themselves..
Though I don't know all the things he's been doing, I remember there was drama some years ago..

It wasn't that long ago I posted that I bought his samples..
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/bar/928149-someone-wake-up-charles-j.html

I got them, though I do believe there are missing samples when you the bundle that contains them all..

He PROBABLY going though some KIND of HEAVY situation. It MIGHT be DRUGS! His bigcartel page is STILL up and running so that MEANS he's probably STILL making at LEAST SOME money off of unknowing PEOPLE.

Hahahahahahaha! There could be a FEW more references to VIOLENCE in there TOO.

I'm thinking I should ban his account with a message reading "Account banned until payment is made to users owed money".

Any objections?

No objections here. I think he's getting banned all over the place as it is.

Any objections?

I've always thought there should be a list of people who have committed fraud here as a sticky on the merch section, not even to be bitter towards them, but as a means to keep clear track of people to avoid or be careful around when doing business.

I think getting him banned will hinder even further the possibility of communication from the people that are suffering from this.

Also, I have no further comments regarding what he's doing.

So I guess this means I'm never getting my $15.55 back that I sent him for the "pre-order" of his "plugin." Oh well, at least it wasn't $800 like the guys buying the real compressor :(