Charlie Benante update on Worship Music

Well, I remember, when GOTE came out, Scott did interviews saying Joey couldn't sing in tune and recording with him was bullshit and all this stuff about how Bush was better.
Maybe re-recording vocals with Joey takes a long time because he can't sing in tune.

Well, it has been 21 years since PoT, and 10 years since he was last in the studio with Anthrax (Ball of Confusion single). Maybe he's having trouble now?

Well, I remember, when GOTE came out, Scott did interviews saying Joey couldn't sing in tune and recording with him was bullshit and all this stuff about how Bush was better.
Maybe re-recording vocals with Joey takes a long time because he can't sing in tune.

Do you really take anything Scott says seriously? The guy has had how many interviews saying the new album was almost done, ready for release etc.

The only thing possibly about Joey is he probably thinks some of Scotts guitar riffs are lame and wants them changed to something cooler before he sings over it :devil:

Do you really take anything Scott says seriously? The guy has had how many interviews saying the new album was almost done, ready for release etc.

The only thing possibly about Joey is he probably thinks some of Scotts guitar riffs are lame and wants them changed to something cooler before he sings over it :devil:

I don't think Joey is too concerned with anything being "cool" since he has a poodle mullet, girl jeans, and sings Journey cover songs.

The vocals joey has to re-sing are not his vocal style. Joey has a very melodic voice and he is re singing Dan nelsons Phil wanna-be vocals. He also has stated that the guy's are very firm on how they want the vocals to sound. So I imagine Scott and Charlie are probably trying to get him out of his comfort zone and its taking time to get it down.

As I stated elsewhere to say The Damned Things is delaying Worship Music seems a tad rich.

More likely legal and financial issues at play.

Not some fucking conspiracy by Scott and Rob in their new band.

Joey's solo releases tell me he's ok with singing over any crap so I doubt that.

here's a little rhyme from rapper Mc Maidenboy: "go Charlie go!!! go Charlie go!!! Bring the beat back, let it flow! Anthrax 2011, Worship Music, Boyyy! Peace, and i'm out":lol:

Ironclast is a decent record. Been listening to it quite a bit lately. I dig the blues-ish feel to it. Nothing groundbreaking but its a fun listen.

i don't care if someone buys it and i don't mind THE STRANGE THINGS as much as others but i wouldn't buy it because it's a generic rock album IMO, not bad but generic and i hardly don't buy new music anyway these days, i have a huge cd-collection, no need to buy something that doesn't impress me.