Charlie, get a clue!

yorkbronson

New Metal Member
Sep 3, 2005
To all of you that again want to blame Bush for this mess in Lousiana-use your heads. You're the reason the dems lost last time. There is no logic to your arguments, just emotion. Since when is Hurricane preparation a federal issue? When Sept. 11 happened, who did they turn to? Rudy, the mayor of NY. Why is it different in this? I'll tell you why, because you anti-bush people look for anything to put blame on him.

Here's a little gem below. It's from the state of Louisiana's Hurricane Disaster plan. I'm going to pose a new question WHERE WAS THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS? WHERE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF LOUISIANA? They had a plan. Their STATE let them down. I'm sorry, but you can't place the blame of a state issue on the Federal Gov.

PLEASE READ:
Louisiana disaster plan, pg 13, para 5 , dated 01/00

'The primary means of hurricane evacuation will be personal vehicles. School and municipal buses, government-owned vehicles and vehicles provided by volunteer agencies may be used to provide transportation for individuals who lack transportation and require assistance in evacuating'...

I vote that I stick a plunger up your ass.. Why cause I can.
Me I think all politicians are liars and full of shit.. Is it GWB's fault.. No, Should they have had a better plan .....Yes.. Does Bush give a flying fuck about anything but power and money.... To quote the little guy "do the math".. Charlie has an opinion ..Is it guided by emotion. Yeah, and rightfully so....... No shut your hole and suck my balls you fuckin sheep...
X cuse the type o's the guinness & makers is kickin in.....

:headbang: :worship: :headbang: I second that vote...

prime666 said:
Me I think all politicians are liars and full of shit.. Is it GWB's fault.. No, Should they have had a better plan .....Yes.. Does Bush give a flying fuck about anything but power and money.... To quote the little guy "do the math".. Charlie has an opinion ..Is it guided by emotion. Yeah, and rightfully so....... No shut your hole and suck my balls you fuckin sheep...

prime666 said:
Charlie has an opinion ..Is it guided by emotion. Yeah, and rightfully so.......

Maybe celebrities should keep their opinions to themselves, the only reason I say is because it is just going to alienate some of their fans. and then you get people like the yorkbronson (nothing against you dude, but obviously Charlies little rant got to ya.) who feel they have to respond to the stupid shit celebrities say.

prime666 said:
I love you, man.
Though yorkbronson makes a good point.

Why don't we all just make a donation, STOP FUCKING ARGUING and all go back to dissing $haron Osbourne as one?

this whole thing should tell us all that we are NOT ready in case of some big terrorist attack as if it is this chaotic and delayed to get anything started down there to help the people then I can't seem to believe those who believe we are prepared in case of an another attack.

went off topic there for a second. there are more people to blame than just bush.

among_the_dead said:
Zakk Wylde for president.

Sounds like a great idea... the US currency will be Chiquitas.

If Charlie should shut the fuck up about his opinions about the president shouldn´t people like James Woods, Gene Simmons, Myke Hideous and Zakk Wylde do the same? When someone more left-leaning or anti-Bush for that matter complains or writes something "they should stop bitching and get a clue" but if Stephen Baldwin says how he feels about the Prez he´s just being well educated and logical. Fuck that, it´s all opinons and not absolute truths but it swings both ways.

Oh, Zakk Wylde is still the dumbest fucking honkey I´ve read (see, an OPINION) about. Stop bitching and play your guitar you fucking hairypalmed gimp.

A. i voted for George Carlin
B. People are entitled to their opinons and dont need to be attacked if you dont like them
C. i hated GwB before and i still do now, im blaming him for the gas prices, without reason since i dont care to research anything political.
D. i think it would be fun it the green party won just once while i'm alive.

EDIT:
ADD:
:headbang: Prime666

I can't believe pussies like Charlie talk shit about stuff they know nothing about. What the fuck else can Bush do??? You want him to physically go down there and drag people out of the mudd? I don't give a FUCK who is president that shit was and is a major disaster. You think John Kerry would have done anything different?

Fucking left wing fuckers need to stop pulling this shit or you will never have anotehr democrat as president. Go loot and have fun

High Gas Prices are why Bush is fucking up the middle east yet you still don't want him to 'fight over oil'

I hope he takes out the entire middle east if it means my gas prices will be lower. Survival of the fucking fittest. Just think if we didn't kick asses for oil how high the gas prices will be

So Charlie's rant is pure emotion, and should be instantly ignored or ridiculed? Fuck off. Your right-wing shit sounds just as "pure emotion" as his. And at least he comes off as a bit more intelligent, as he's not calling all opposing opinions "douchebags" and shit like that. Earth isn't a very big place; we need to TRY to get along, not fucking with people for the sole reason that they disagree with us.

Opinions are like assholes; everybody has one.

I agree with Thra:rofl:ude. Let's stop bitching over politics and point our anger at a much more worthy target: Sharon Osbourne, the fucking cunt...

i just dont understand how germany can do better than america.. isnt the us the best there is??? why do we go out blaming everybody.. shooting people.. why dont we just pick up our asses and help.. everybody hates gerhard schröder.. and i dont like bush either.. but it is the people that have to do it theirselves.. help themselves.. they shouldnt depend on gov' cuz we all know theyre not goin to help us.. they just have wars about stuff that doesnt basicly doesnt matter.. who needs oil when were all dead? gas prices will go up anyways.. its not like its gonna be here forever.. we should work together find ways to better our world.. but were never goin to understand that.. because we cannot tollerate eachother.. it doesnt matter if the war is about oil.. or land.. or other things.. we will always hate eachother, because we are different.. and emotion is the most powerful thing.. and if u cant control it, there will be disasters hatered.. but bush is an asshole :D but every governer is.. because when they get the power they go overboard.. which is normal for mankind.. well never live in peace.. its just that simple.. but talkin shit about takin over the middle east isnt gonna help us.. and well.. were basicly fucked.. the new orleans catatrophe happend we cant change it.. but we can help.. but not if we have all our national guards in iraq because we cant recruit anybody else..

so anyways.. lets just have other discussions because this is never goin to end....

yorkbronson said:
To all of you that again want to blame Bush for this mess in Lousiana-use your heads. You're the reason the dems lost last time. There is no logic to your arguments, just emotion. Since when is Hurricane preparation a federal issue? When Sept. 11 happened, who did they turn to? Rudy, the mayor of NY. Why is it different in this? I'll tell you why, because you anti-bush people look for anything to put blame on him.

Here's a little gem below. It's from the state of Louisiana's Hurricane Disaster plan. I'm going to pose a new question WHERE WAS THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS? WHERE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF LOUISIANA? They had a plan. Their STATE let them down. I'm sorry, but you can't place the blame of a state issue on the Federal Gov.

PLEASE READ:

'The primary means of hurricane evacuation will be personal vehicles. School and municipal buses, government-owned vehicles and vehicles provided by volunteer agencies may be used to provide transportation for individuals who lack transportation and require assistance in evacuating'...

I think Charlies right in that the response to whats happened should have been swifter and larger than what it was and Bush could have certainly done more to make that happen. Im sure those 100,000 ppl left homeless and starving and in need of medical attention would like to see hurricane preperation as a federal issue.

yorkbronson said:

PLEASE READ:

You haven't been on this board long enough to start acting like a douchebag. You must wait at least 3 months before doing so. Thank you for your cooperation.