Charlie, get a clue!

fuelee2004 said:
I think Charlies right in that the response to whats happened should have been swifter and larger than what it was and Bush could have certainly done more to make that happen. Im sure those 100,000 ppl left homeless and starving and in need of medical attention would like to see hurricane preperation as a federal issue.

bush isnt allowed to send troops until the governer of the state requests them, he called the governor of la. that day and the governor didnt ask for the troops until a full 24 hours later, that being the second day charlie was bitching about bush waiting to show up, bush would have been there whenever the governor asked for troops, which was day 2 charlie. the governor has been on tv and admitted she didnt ask for troops until 24 hours after day 1 when bush contacted her. so take those facts(things liberals never use) put them in your peace pipes and smoke them you bleeding heart hippies and go back to living in your fantasy land where you arent responsible for your own actions/place in life, and everything that goes wrong is always somehow george bushs fault.................... and you wonder why you got your asses kicked out in 1994, and why you cant win elections anymore:wave:

badseed said:
What a load of shit. When Clinton was in office he was accused of everything from drug dealing to murder.

Right Wingers in my state won't let me get a tattoo.
Right Wingers in my state protest Metal Concerts
Right Wingers in my state won't let you buy liquor in a grocery store
Right Wingers in my state say I'm not resposible enough to buy a lottery ticket

Keep defending the right wing and watch your freedoms erode.

Keep it up Charlie. For every fan you lose for speaking youmind I'll buy an extra CD>

i cant find anything in the constitution that says you have a right to get a tattoo or to buy liquor in a grocery store. could you tell me where it says that so i can look it up and verify that? maybe its in the bill of rights? i had no idea that not being able to get a tattoo, and not being able to buy liquor in grocery store violated your 'freedoms', man what is this world coming to? i cant believe your constitutional freedoms have been violated like that, bummer dude

badseed said:
What a load of shit. When Clinton was in office he was accused of everything from drug dealing to murder.

Right Wingers in my state won't let me get a tattoo.
Right Wingers in my state protest Metal Concerts
Right Wingers in my state won't let you buy liquor in a grocery store
Right Wingers in my state say I'm not resposible enough to buy a lottery ticket

Keep defending the right wing and watch your freedoms erode.

Keep it up Charlie. For every fan you lose for speaking youmind I'll buy an extra CD>

What state is that?

People like Charlie need to shut the fuck up seriously.... It was a natural fucking disaster and like he said it is terribly sad... But why sit around and try to point fingers??? The Gov of LA said it best. He got bullshit when some ass reporter in the media kept trying to push the subject that the Fed government didn't do enough. He said it was time to get together and try work twards making things better than to waste time pointing fingers.. Any fucking hippy douchebag that wants to use this tragedy for their political leverage severely needs to fuck off..

ivankoloff said:
i cant find anything in the constitution that says you have a right to get a tattoo or to buy liquor in a grocery store. could you tell me where it says that so i can look it up and verify that? maybe its in the bill of rights?

YEP! Those are facts.
However, leftwingers won't let me own a gun. They also won't let me own property without fear of the government taking it from me and giving it to a restaurant.....BOTH of which are rights given to me by the Constitution.
Don't give me that crap about RIGHTWINGERS taking away rights, LEFTWINGERS can't take them away fast enough.

tomass74 said:
People like Charlie need to shut the fuck up seriously.... It was a natural fucking disaster and like he said it is terribly sad... But why sit around and try to point fingers??? The Gov of LA said it best. He got bullshit when some ass reporter in the media kept trying to push the subject that the Fed government didn't do enough. He said it was time to get together and try work twards making things better than to waste time pointing fingers.. Any fucking hippy douchebag that wants to use this tragedy for their political leverage severely needs to fuck off..

HARRUMPH!
Nice post.

From a UK perspective I can say a couple of things.

1. I am not a huge Bush (as in president : ) fan but I dont think anyone comprehended the magnitude of the event until sometime after the hurricane died. The news here realy didnt start to portray the disaster for what it truely was for a good while after. I mean how can you know what the true scale was when comms are down and the whole place has been devastated.

2. I do think that the other services were slow. After all you guys have a dedicated disaster management department/body! Bush cant be everywhere at once which is why you have special specific groups to deal withthese things! It THEIR job to be quick off the mark! Surley?

2. The whole race issue makes me laugh in that because alot of victims were black the aid wasnt hurried through quickly! That would be too stupid even for Bush. Anyhoo on a more logical level, being back mean syou cant drive or even walk to a safer distance? I think not!

3. The US is the richest most powerful nation on earth. The disaster area coverd an area the size of the UK and the rest of the world is sending you aid!!! WTF! Why do you need British Army rations!? You probably have massses of wherehouses full of stuff like that! It a terrible thing and Im sorry for all the lives ruined but surely the US has the capacity to look after their own? Why is that?

4. Jesus why do you need GUNS??? Why are you blowing rescue services away? Us Brits would que politlely! : ) You dont need freakin guns. We dont and we all get on! Shooting at the public service bodies is not Cricket!

5. Come live here in the UK. No earthquakes, hurricanes, a couple of baby tornadoes a year, no tsunamis and all the fish and chips you can eat!

prime666 said:
I vote that I stick a plunger up your ass.. Why cause I can.
Me I think all politicians are liars and full of shit.. Is it GWB's fault.. No, Should they have had a better plan .....Yes.. Does Bush give a flying fuck about anything but power and money.... To quote the little guy "do the math".. Charlie has an opinion ..Is it guided by emotion. Yeah, and rightfully so....... No shut your hole and suck my balls you fuckin sheep...
X cuse the type o's the guinness & makers is kickin in.....

I just went from being pissed about this whole thing to laughing my ass off. Thanks!