Charlie, get a clue!

Spidey138 said:
You haven't been on this board long enough to start acting like a douchebag. You must wait at least 3 months before doing so. Thank you for your cooperation.
Since I have a year on ya, can I tell you the same thing? I personally could care less one way or another about celebrities opinions. I have my own, they have their own. Agree sometimes, disagree sometimes. I was out in my truck last week, and the weekend before didn't pay much attention to what was going on, and the week before that was in my truck, so no opinion on this New Orleans crap. But, was there warning, could people have left?

Perhaps it would be in the best interest of the usual nature of getting along on this board (except for the Joey Vs. John threads) if we dropped the politics. We ALL have our opinions, and nothing that anyone here is going to say will change them...

ironmaidenfan09 said:
High Gas Prices are why Bush is fucking up the middle east yet you still don't want him to 'fight over oil'

I hope he takes out the entire middle east if it means my gas prices will be lower. Survival of the fucking fittest. Just think if we didn't kick asses for oil how high the gas prices will be

WTF? This can't be for real, no one is this ignorant. He's fucking with us, right?

yorkbronson said:
To all of you that again want to blame Bush for this mess in Lousiana-use your heads. You're the reason the dems lost last time. There is no logic to your arguments, just emotion. Since when is Hurricane preparation a federal issue? When Sept. 11 happened, who did they turn to? Rudy, the mayor of NY. Why is it different in this? I'll tell you why, because you anti-bush people look for anything to put blame on him.

The budget for flood defences in LA was slashed by the Bush government. If more had been spent on flood prevention then maybe this mess wouldn't be so bad. Here's the story :

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article310195.ece

Gibba said:
yorkbronson said:
To all of you that again want to blame Bush for this mess in Lousiana-use your heads. You're the reason the dems lost last time. There is no logic to your arguments, just emotion. Since when is Hurricane preparation a federal issue? When Sept. 11 happened, who did they turn to? Rudy, the mayor of NY. Why is it different in this? I'll tell you why, because you anti-bush people look for anything to put blame on him.

The budget for flood defences in LA was slashed by the Bush government. If more had been spent on flood prevention then maybe this mess wouldn't be so bad. Here's the story :

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/article310195.ece

boo ya !! Alright well, if you've never travelled the world, you would understand that Bush is why the rest of the world hates us. We need world peace and having a Dynasty in control makes us targets and creates animosity towards us. Think about it. What are the odds that a father and son would win by popular vote the most coveted seat in office???? We also need a little more privacy but I'm cool with where it's at. I would just hate to see it go any further in losing privacy.

I heard one theory that the reason why they didn't give much a warning is because the rich mostly white people were "smart enough" to get the fuck out and that the lowclass people would be "exterminated". They were the ones that suffered the most because they're gonna have a harder time getting their life back together because most of them didn't own property or have "real" jobs. This chick I know, her aunt is fucked because of this because they own their house but got out and more than likely, her house is destroyed. And insurance companies are stingy about doling out dollars yet they demand their money promptly.

The reason why La didn't do anything is they didn't want to spend there budget money on this disater. They wanted the Federal Gov, to come in and let the army do it so they had someone to blame. There will be many law suits after this shit is cleaned up, and who do u think they will put lawsuits on the Fed Gov. It will be a big fucking mess with the people down there saying they didn't get help because we are black & not to mention why they were shooting at the helicopters that were tring to help. Then they will file lawsuits against the state for saying they didn't help fast enough it will be a big blame game. The state said this & the Fed Gov, said that. It will be a big battle for along time to come.

CHRIS FROM MD said:
The reason why La didn't do anything is they didn't want to spend there budget money on this disater. They wanted the Federal Gov, to come in and let the army do it so they had someone to blame. There will be many law suits after this shit is cleaned up, and who do u think they will put lawsuits on the Fed Gov. It will be a big fucking mess with the people down there saying they didn't get help because we are black & not to mention why they were shooting at the helicopters that were tring to help. Then they will file lawsuits against the state for saying they didn't help fast enough it will be a big blame game. The state said this & the Fed Gov, said that. It will be a big battle for along time to come.

Now that´s annoying stuff, why can we just all come together and blame Katrina on heavy metal-music, I´ve heard about this band called "Basket full of puppies" and their song "604" where the name Katrina is mentioned, and the my friend played it and suddenly the preassure dropped and WON´T SOMBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREEEEEEN...

Arg_Hamster said:
Now that´s annoying stuff, why can we just all come together and blame Katrina on heavy metal-music, I´ve heard about this band called "Basket full of puppies" and their song "604" where the name Katrina is mentioned, and the my friend played it and suddenly the preassure dropped and WON´T SOMBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREEEEEEN...

:lol: :lol:

And I like Thra:rofl:ude's plunger idea. Get working on that one, prime. :D

I love how the left wingers whine so much and blame EVERYTHING on the president. Right-wingers don't whine when a democrat is in office.
Also, if a democrat was prez and we had the same situation, it wouldn't be his fault because no one would complain.
No more arguing.

I love how the left wingers whine so much and blame EVERYTHING on the president. Right-wingers don't whine when a democrat is in office.
Also, if a democrat was prez and we had the same situation, it wouldn't be his fault because no one would complain.
No more arguing.
What a load of shit. When Clinton was in office he was accused of everything from drug dealing to murder.

Right Wingers in my state won't let me get a tattoo.
Right Wingers in my state protest Metal Concerts
Right Wingers in my state won't let you buy liquor in a grocery store
Right Wingers in my state say I'm not resposible enough to buy a lottery ticket

Keep defending the right wing and watch your freedoms erode.

Keep it up Charlie. For every fan you lose for speaking youmind I'll buy an extra CD>

ironmaidenfan09 wrote::
Survival of the fucking fittest.

Until you pick up a gun and, start defending something you need to shut the fuck up. Maybe you need a Marine to stick a size 12 boot in your ass.
AlexStomp wrote:
if you've never travelled the world, you would understand that Bush is why the rest of the world hates us.

what are you kiding me ? they hated us long before Bush became the president. Now they just hate us more (or the same depending what country your in). I'm sure the first time the WTC was attacked it was because they thought Bush was gonna run for office. They probley liked Clinton so that must be it or, maybe it was because the other George Bush had been in office.

Two threads for these comments. :Spin:

the Federal Govt moved slower than owl shit responding to Katrina's aftermath.

This leftie rightie shit gets old fast.

100% agreed.

DarbysDad said:
Two threads for these comments. :Spin:

the Federal Govt moved slower than owl shit responding to Katrina's aftermath.

This leftie rightie shit gets old fast.

Uh..DD,

Owl shit is slick, not slow.

But, point taken...very slow response. Although, if any of those stoopid &%$@'s moves back into that fishbowl they are on there own next time a disaster comes a callin'

Know what I mean?