cheap electric drumkit?

sash poask

Mar 24, 2008
hey guys just ordered slates drum collection (cant wait), going to be mostly programming drums, but was thinking about some cheap electric drumkits, rolands r out of my reach at the moment :(

any recommendations?

have a look here: http://www.alesis.com/usbprodrumkit

alesis.jpg

I own the Alesis DM5 Pro Kit and it definitely gets the job done. The DM5 is kinda shitty as a module though; I would go with the Alesis Trigger IO, people seem to give it better reviews.

ive got the DM5 pro aswell, never really used it with the module i just run it to my DAW with drumagig and slate samples. I have wrecked the snare pad though due to my agressive thrashing of them, they are also quite loud caus of the rubber behind the skins

ive got the DM5 pro aswell, never really used it with the module i just run it to my DAW with drumagig and slate samples. I have wrecked the snare pad though due to my agressive thrashing of them, they are also quite loud caus of the rubber behind the skins

yep been checking the dm5 pro, looks preety cool, how loud are we talking though, as im going to be finishing my degree in a couple of months and most likely moving into a flat....noise could be a problem...

thanks