Cheap Friends... Seriously WTF?!?!?!

Happy birthday Climb Thar Hill!

Fuck people like that btw. Used to hang out with a dude who would always show up at the large bar gatherings (a few times a month), bum our smokes, drink our beer, eat food, and never pay. Since I hung around a large group of idiots then, we were never sure who was jewing out on the tab. Finally figured it was him, so next time he said "alright fellas see you later" we said "sit your ass back down and pay your fucking bill." He stopped showing up after doing that twice. Putz.

NADatar said:
Happy birthday Climb Thar Hill!

Fuck people like that btw. Used to hang out with a dude who would always show up at the large bar gatherings (a few times a month), bum our smokes, drink our beer, eat food, and never pay. Since I hung around a large group of idiots then, we were never sure who was jewing out on the tab. Finally figured it was him, so next time he said "alright fellas see you later" we said "sit your ass back down and pay your fucking bill." He stopped showing up after doing that twice. Putz.

Thanks, bud!

But yeah, these two 'friends' have officially made my crap list. I wonder what they're gonna act like now since they both pissed off everybody in our little circle of friends.