Cheapest place to buy a Mesa 4x12 Oversized cab in Europe

ebay sucks for cabs, most of them won't ship. and paying for the fuel to pick it up would cost as much as buying a new one.

those mesa cabs go for around 700 -800 euro's second hand. not much of a bargain if you have to drive +300 km's to get it.

I'd mention the Blackstar 4x12 but I think Marcus will electronically abuse me for plugging it again :lol:

I dunno about the cheapest, but I doubt its anywhere in the England, I can say that much. I was in denmark street the other day, saw one for £900!!! Thats just under 1500 usd!

I'll have to keep anything mentioned here bookmarked, cos no way am i buying one here. But I do want one...

man, i really couldn't see paying $1500 usd for any cab, much less a mesa! even the overpriced cabs from companies like bogner, mills acoustics, etc. only go for about $1000 usd here

if i were in europe i'd be looking at framus, orange, engl, matamp, maybe even marshall...mesa cabs are nice, but they're not that nice

just my 2 cents

bah, we don't have no cheap high end here, Engl is about as expensive as mesa, Diezel too.
only orange is cheaper, but i hate the colour and lack of weels.

the only cab I have is a mesa traditional, sounds nice and tight, like it way better then the bogner slant 4x12 with V30 i had before it, even my marshall 1960AV sounded better then the bogner. The bogner cab was just all honky mids, sounded too muffled.