check this shit out

SAZZ

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
this is what i wrote "really need some Anthrax played. great band that doesnt get enough recognition. "Think About an End","Nobody Knows Anything" "Taking the Music Back" are good song that need to played so these guys can get some fan base going. Metallica always seems to get it all & Anthrax have put out better records in the 90's & in 2003"

this is the response i got from this clown

We'll see what we can spin for you man. They're sounding really good now!

NOW? where the hell has this guy been? this is the shit you have to put up with from the radio stations in Maine. i wouldnt even let this guy lick the sweat off my balls.what a LOSER

Well I have some pretty good news...they played Anthrax on the radio here in San Antonio!!!! Sure, it was on the local college station (KSYM 90.1), but What Doesn' Die totally kicked the shit out of every other song that they play (and they play some heavey stuff), I was in shock, I hope to hear it again soon.

The problem is not enough people are requesting Anthrax, because not enough people are aware of Anthrax.
Solution: JOIN THE STREET TEAM!
PLEASE e-mail me tad@anthrax.com and send me your home mailing address.
I have a really good feeling about Anthrax's new management! They actually called me today about the Street Team! (Unfortunately, I missed the call...)
But, like I said, I have a good feeling about it....

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Well I have some pretty good news...they played Anthrax on the radio here in San Antonio!!!! Sure, it was on the local college station (KSYM 90.1), but What Doesn' Die totally kicked the shit out of every other song that they play (and they play some heavey stuff), I was in shock, I hope to hear it again soon.

Do you have a phone # or email. Maybe if they get some requests they will play it more. :)

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
Makes me jealous. DC radio hasn't touched Anthrax in nearly 10 years. Oh wait, they played Ball of Confusion when it first came out for 1 day just to test the waters. It was some shitty show on a Monday night and they were playing a segment called "shove it or love it". I remember it clearly. It was before the CD killer A's was released and I spotted Joey's voice from a mile away. I was stunned. The first thought to cross my mind was that they had to balls to play Belladonna's solo material but as soon as I heard Bush rip into his vocals I knew what it was.

Metal Maiden said:
So, was it shove it or love it?

Most people shoved it. "Ball of Confusion" hasn't had too many spins on my CD player to be honest with you. This is one of those rare occasions where I like the original over the Anthrax cover of a song.