Cheers and Jeers IX

HOWEVER, the mic cutting out on Elvenking was NOT batteries that died, he hit the switch by mistake! :lol: I traded mics with him and gave it to the monitor guy. He checked it out and it was turned off. BTW, we were replacing the batteries before every set.

After that happened I saw him checking the mic switch at least two other times, after a pause in the song, before he started singing again. :lol:

Well, since Patrick is only looking out for everyone's well being, perhaps we should bring up Patrick's new hair style. You've gone from looking like Matt Hardy to Jeff Hardy. I mean, no offense at all intended, it's just that color scheme makes Emo kids look cool. I'm only saying this out of love and the utmost respect, but I think your hair *might* be doing more damage than a little cigarette smoke. :Smokin:

I don't know Patrick but I thought his hair was awesome.. I loved it...

But I must agree - definitely some Hardy Boy influence, more Jeff than Matt (version 1) :p As long as he doesn't jump on a monitor and do the Hardy Boy pose, i think we're safe

Public apology to the Amazon LOL!!!!or should I say the Glamazon!!!

Doh!!!! just kidding, ya know I love you...It was just one of those things, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee forgive me :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Bear

Hotels in ATL in general. Quit freaking gouging us dammit - we need that money for the vendors who bring us rare treats dammit. Oh, and can we PLEASE have a hotel in the nice, tropical south with an outdoor pool again? Damn, where's my Hampton Inn. I saw a few places at the Inn at Peachtrees that would work for a pool - maybe not in the long run - but at least temporarily ;-) Maybe next year.

Oh hell yea! I friggan miss that Hampton Inn! At least the Courtyard Merriot on Techwood had an outdoor pool, and it was pretty cool to meet up with one of the Iron Savior guys out there as well the guitarist from Overlorde!

Granted, if anyone had asked me about these bands four years ago I'd give them the same blank deer stare. Still don't know all the bands out there, but I'm more involved now than I have ever been - and hope to stay that way.

Oh believe me, I remember some of those blank stares I got from you when trying to explain the likes of Stratovarious, Kamelot, Blind Guardian and Sonata Arctica to you back then. However, I thought at the time how cool you took an interest in it and asked me to provide some samples of the music. Must've worn on you after hearing me constantly cranking it out on my home system. Was even more surprised when you mentioned wanting to come to this ProgPower thing when I first brought it up at the gym that one evening.

Glad to have had the opportunity to turn you on to this (come-on folks, we are talking about somebody here that was a die-hard U2 fan before all this!)

Must've worn on you after hearing me constantly cranking it out on my home system.

That and your expensive car audio system. :)

Glad to have had the opportunity to turn you on to this (come-on folks, we are talking about somebody here that was a die-hard U2 fan before all this!)

Who? Oh yeah. That seems like an eternity ago! :lol: Geeze.... I guess I have really come a long ways since then... But I still need to dig back in to the old school stuff (like Fates Warning) as well as explore new bands. So much metal, so little time. :loco:

I don't know Patrick but I thought his hair was awesome.. I loved it...

But I must agree - definitely some Hardy Boy influence, more Jeff than Matt (version 1) :p As long as he doesn't jump on a monitor and do the Hardy Boy pose, i think we're safe

Thanks for the compliment. Im sure the majority of the people didn't have a problem with my new look, and besides that one sour apple in the basket isn't going to change my mind about me liking the way I look and me being comfortable and positive about it.

and btw, Jeff Hardy is the bombdiggity when it comes to wrestling.