CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009 ANNOUNCES DATES & WELCOMES PAGANFEST

@ prncsslime - Scorps would rock! Altho' they're arena rockers and may be somewhat out of reach(?) for CPF you'll get no complaints from me about them.

@ Mike - In Flames & Dark Tranquillity would be cool as separate entities or together for a combo set. If they did happen to agree to a combo it would probably have the potential to draw masses from all over the place.

FYI...our plan is to make a band announcement one way or another on Monday...even if headliners haven't confirmed yet. We've waited long enough & feel confident enough with the lineup so far that we think people will at least be very intrigued.

Think of it as the first jab...with the knock out to follow shortly. :p

FYI...our plan is to make a band announcement one way or another on Monday...even if headliners haven't confirmed yet. We've waited long enough & feel confident enough with the lineup so far that we think people will at least be very intrigued.

Great, for once in my life I look forward to a monday:lol:

mondays.png

Yippee! :Spin:

Great, for once in my life I look forward to a monday:lol:
+1 :lol:

Thanks for the update, Rob!

Let me add another wish-list band to the list of "potentials":

Sacred Reich

If they agree to get their bums out of AZ and play "Independent" and more at CPF someday then I'm a happy camper with a huge grin on my face, like this -> :D

Who do you want to be today?
Who do you want to be?
Who do you want to be today?
Do you want to be just like someone on T.V.?

Haha

They did a killer cover of War Pigs once at The Thirsty Whale.

Yeah. Bring it!

Its not even noon yet guys. I figure most press releases are at least an hour or so afterwards...

Anyway if I didn't have class, I would have stayed up to 12 am and be like "hey its Monday! Why haven't you announced the bands!?":lol: