Chicago Show Roll Call!

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
So, how many of you are making the trip to fabulous Chicago Heights?

I'll be there...although I'll probably miss the opening acts. My other half works in Skokie, so it'll take a bit for him to get home from work, change, and eat. But, I'll make sure we're there for the entire 'thrax set (or there will be hell to pay!)

remington69 said:
So, how many of you are making the trip to fabulous Chicago Heights?

I'll be there...although I'll probably miss the opening acts. My other half works in Skokie, so it'll take a bit for him to get home from work, change, and eat. But, I'll make sure we're there for the entire 'thrax set (or there will be hell to pay!)
Make him take a shower too. :D There should always be hell to pay if you miss any of Anthrax's set.

jdelpi said:
I did respond. I even told Tad I responded. He even tried writing to you and got no response.
For Real!? I humbly apologize sir. The problem lies with my e-mail. I will call adelphia and give them heck, because I never received an email. Justin, call me: 740-649-3333. I am at work today, and won't pick up, but leave me a voicemail, either my teacher aid or I will check it today. THANKs, and again, sorry for calling you out.

jdelpi said:
Yes, you definitely want to smell good before you enter a smoke-infested dump. :Smokin:
I forgot that some places still allow smoking. There almost ready to ban smoking on 5 So Cal beaches.

Ragamuffin said:
I...won't be there. But you knew that.
Oh, that's what YOU think, fucker!
I have you're address! (You're on the street team, remember?)
emtfhII and I will kidnap you, and take you to the gig!
....on my way to mapquest.com ......

TD said:
For Real!? I humbly apologize sir. The problem lies with my e-mail. I will call adelphia and give them heck, because I never received an email. Justin, call me: 740-649-3333. I am at work today, and won't pick up, but leave me a voicemail, either my teacher aid or I will check it today. THANKs, and again, sorry for calling you out.
Ty-
I did e-mail you. .............never got a reply.
Let me know if you're going.

TD said:
Ty, I just got home from work, and it's 6:00 PM. I'm going to PM you so check that. I assume it's a little late to be calling you at school. I will call tomorrow if you don't read this, in which case it was pointless to explain that.

jdelpi said:
you're not supposed to tell him. Now he's expecting it and can be somewhere else. d'oh! :yell:
I...... ummm........ I meant emtfhII isn't driving anywhere near where Ragamuffin lives.
:saint: