Childhood Misconceptions.

It's a personal misconception, you asshole.

I'm also not reading the whole thread, and I obviously wasn't trying to be clever.

Oh.

I used to believe in fate, karma, astrology, ghosts, etc.

Now I find it funny people would think these things would work or happen.

Oh.

I used to believe in fate, karma, astrology, ghosts, etc.

Now I find it funny people would think these things would work or happen.

I believe in Karma, but not in the traditional manner. If you do bad shit, basically it's going to one day turn around and bit you in the ass (there's laws and people get pissed). I've had it happen to me and witnessed it countless times with my friends.

I believe in Karma, but not in the traditional manner. If you do bad shit, basically it's going to one day turn around and bit you in the ass. I've had it happen to me and witnessed it countless times with my friends.

If you do bad shit, bad shit happens to you. If you do good shit, bad shit happens to you. If you do good shit, good shit happens to you. If you do bad shit, bad shit happens to you.

Your karma is called selective memory, tbh.

If you do bad shit, bad shit happens to you. If you do good shit, bad shit happens to you. If you do good shit, good shit happens to you. If you do bad shit, bad shit happens to you.

Your karma is called selective memory, tbh.

Yea, but this "selective memory" has taught me something

Also, notice how I didn't bring up doing good shit and how I said I believe in kind of a nontraditional manner.

I thought root beer was beer,with some kind of root twist. First time i tasted it was like half a year ago actually, at the age of 23. Tasted like crap.

Yea, but this "selective memory" has taught me something

Also, notice how I didn't bring up doing good shit and how I said I believe in kind of a nontraditional manner.

It's still illogical. What did it teach you? That doing bad shit makes you feel bad? lol wtf?