Children of Bodom acquired taste?

I would have never known about them if it hadent been for my friend JP Perela in Finland.... he had just picked up a new cd that was just released (this was back in 1997) called something wild he ripped lake bodom to mp3.... next day i looked everywhere for the CD but alas.... they hadnt gotten the deal with NB yet so none of their stuff was release outside of finland..... so i send JP $20 and he sent me something wild...... I still have that cd too :)

First song of COB I heard was Deadnight Warrior on the NB Sampler! Then I bought Something Wild and after that every CD after it were released! The first time I heard Hatebreeder I always cried! It's the fucking best album I've ever heard! Listening Hatebreeder is better than SEX! COB is the best band over the world!!!

A few years ago I ordered a cd from Nuclear Blast and it took 5 months for me to receive it! I guess they felt bad that it took so long so they threw in 2 other cds, one was a Nuclear Blast sampler and the other was missing the booklet. When I played it, I was blown away and grabbed the jewel case to read on the side what the cd was. It was COB's Hatebreeder! I've been a fan ever since and now have all their cds and am anxiously awaiting the release of their new one.

DUDE THAT IS KEWL..... JUST THINK ITS A GOOD THING IT TOOK SO LONG FOR YOU TO GET THOSE CDS!!! IF IT HADENT TAKEN SO LONG YOU WOULDNT HAVE HEARD COB THEN... AND MABYE NEVER :)

Originally posted by StormBlast
use your own jokes tut! euheh
uurrrghh im burrninngg uuuaaarrgh!

Ok... let's try this one then
Me and Flavio were talking a few years ago.
I said to him

-Dude, would you fuck your sister?
-NO DUDE! THAT'S SICK! OF COURSE NOT!
-I would...
-YOU WOULD FUCK YOUR SISTER?!?!!?
-No, i would fuck YOUR sister!

aeuhaeuheauhau better? :cool:

I heard 'Follow The Reaper' first, I thought it sounded very 80s at first which is ok cuz I like 80s stuff... and then I heard the solo... wow... I have been hooked since the solo :D

i was hooked right off the first CoB song i heard was iron steel metal never looked back after one time the other day i had an insane earge to listen to shittie ass punk band called the *begins to sob ever so lightly * *sniffle* the casualties!!! but after almost regaining my senses i was reminded of why i like metal so much and played iron steel metal then i remembered punk fucking sux all of it the only good punker is either a dead punker!!! whent out to billies house walked in his door and punched him broke his fucking nose screamed dont ever talk about how much you think you pussy punk shit is better than hard riffs and fast drums!!! walked out of his house next thing i know i got his mom on the fone telling me i got to appologize to him he got on the fone a big fuck you in the receiver and hung up. put on more children of bodom and air guitar the rest of the night fuck the punkers up the ass fuck you all

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
Ok... let's try this one then
Me and Flavio were talking a few years ago.
I said to him

-Dude, would you fuck your sister?
-NO DUDE! THAT'S SICK! OF COURSE NOT!
-I would...
-YOU WOULD FUCK YOUR SISTER?!?!!?
-No, i would fuck YOUR sister!

aeuhaeuheauhau better? :cool:

:bah: :bah:
U never get tired of this one ahn? eheh

Originally posted by Children_of_Sinergy
I don't think that was actually COB that did "wizzards: iron, steel, metal" it sounds like a mislabeled song. Kind of like "children of bodom: repent" you can tell it's not them by the vocals

but maybe I'm wrong.

LOL your right that song isnt even CoB!!! :lol: