Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

And here's something cool that I might have to get! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/children-of-b...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318
29xum9c.jpg

I won it!!! :lol: :kickass:

I'll post pics when it gets here.

I should record a video of me "playing" the mini guitar over a real track of me playing and fool the idiots on YouTube. Most of them actually believed that the video I recorded and sped up was real, even though the audio was an octave higher! :lol:

dude that was awesome! yours didn't sound off-time in the beginning like a few of ours did. for some reason, it's hard to get into the groove of the timing, but when it's there, it's there. nice tone also :)
Nice that you bring that up because I noticed that when I first played this lick a couple of months ago it just didn't sound right, the first part. It's easier when he switches to the higher one because of the change of drums etc.
Also I think that you notice this proves that you have a good musical insight :)

Btw Tim, I somehow missed your submission. Just listened to it, nice playing dude! :kickass:

@Flappy: Damn nice cover dude! :kickass:

I won it!!! :lol: :kickass:

I'll post pics when it gets here.

Nice!

I should record a video of me "playing" the mini guitar over a real track of me playing and fool the idiots on YouTube. Most of them actually believed that the video I recorded and sped up was real, even though the audio was an octave higher! :lol:

Do it! :lol:

Nice that you bring that up because I noticed that when I first played this lick a couple of months ago it just didn't sound right, the first part. It's easier when he switches to the higher one because of the change of drums etc.
Also I think that you notice this proves that you have a good musical insight :)

ohh so it's the drums that makes it a bit tricky the first time. good observation. and thanks for that thought, means a lot, cuz I've actually been thinking the opposite. :)