Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Hm, this week's ROTW looks nice, let's see what can I do with it :)

@reaperscythe: Nice recording dude!

- "Hi, I'm Mitch, I'm a guitar-aholic."

- "Hiiiiiiiii Mitchhh!!"

Btw, am I the only one who has done the HCDR chorus so far? =(
I'm sure there could be more of them, come on people! =p

I can't play that :lol:

Here are the BT's from the Hevikaraoke DVD I have:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxyuyr

Thanks a lot!

Thanks Epi! I downloaded them last time you uploaded them :p.
I recorded this to see if i had a decent enough tone for the COBOT Album. Looks like my inbuilt mic on my comp wont cut it :lol:
Here it is anyway. I recorded the first two solos in full takes and the last one i did the sweeps first then the rest. Enjoy! Hopefully...Kissing the Shadows :zombie:

Nice one!

well here's my warheart cover-http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7083649

i apologize for the shittiness, i know the mix is probably a little on the quiet side, cause everytime i turned up the guitars,it covered alexi and the keys...so yeah

Nice tremelo picking. You were a tiny bit off time from around 0:57- 1:00, but it was really good overall :)

Question: Are you guys going to use the BT with the rhythm guitar so you'll only record the lead? Or will you use the BT with no guitars so you can record both of them?

btw, this is an awesome ROTW :kickass:

Bah, it's a damn snowstorm here right now. Wind is blowing as hard as Pamela Anderson is blowing Hefner's dick for birthday!

lawl...:lol:

:lol: nice analogy phenom.

And you guys are making me jealous! You know how hot it's been over here? fucking 90 degrees (which equals to about 32 celsius). today it's a bit cooler, like 75 degrees. but it's always blue skies and sunshine, which is nice, but I've had enough of it.

in about 3 weeks, i'm going to Mammoth to snowboard...check out how high the snow got there last year! this is a pic of the backyard to the house I'm going to. the snow covered the benches!
MammothDec2007056.jpg

yay for snow!! I can't wait :D

^Fuck!!! Now you got me jealous! Damn it it'll still be at least 2/3 months before I go skiing the first time this year :cry::cry:

And last year I lost the whole fucking season because of my injuried shoulder :mad:

^Fuck!!! Now you got me jealous! Damn it it'll still be at least 2/3 months before I go skiing the first time this year :cry::cry:

And last year I lost the whole fucking season because of my injuried shoulder :mad:

Aww, I'm sorry. but you know my parents wanted to go to Spain for Christmas? I was like wtf...I want snow during Christmas, not more heat! Sucks for me and you.

And Yay!!! I finally got to do a ROTW. although it's 2:40am here, this is like the only free time I'll have before school starts in 5 hours :lol: oh well, hope you guys like it:Death is by my side!!!!!!!

Nice playing and nice snow Mystique! :)
Damn if I stay up that late on a normal school day I can't keep my eyes open on school :D