Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Eli...you do realize that this is a mini guitar, righttttt?????? :loco:
No, I did not.
But then again, I said all this...

┼Victim of the Night┼;7815642 said:
...liessss!!! :Smug:
Haha, well, I was kidding: it's not a problem at all, to be honest! It's only that I thought that now that you got your newest Miss Jackie (gorgeous as always) you wouldn't want any new guitar for a good while.
But as far as I'm concerned, you can get all the guitars you want, because at least you don't buy them just to have a guitars-collection, for you play 'em all. :)
..for a reason. Seriously meaning about any guitar you might want, and anytime you might want it.

Now, I'll let you guys go back on topic, sorry.

Sorry Arcane, brutal solo!!
And nice ROTW Tim, that sweeping interlude is very hard imo.

And here's something cool that I might have to get! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/children-of-b...286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:10|39:1|240:1318
29xum9c.jpg

eBay Description said:
MINIATURE GUITAR IS NOT PLAYABLE

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Warheart!(I have made this cover long time ago so it's not perfect...)
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6636150

@Arcane:Cool playing and nice whammy flutter effect!

nice tone and playing indeed :D but sometimes I think when we play over the original song, we cheat a bit with our tone cuz it automatically makes it sound better (since alexi's guitar and playing is in there as well).

you're wrong. it's only reaperscythe playing. it's the backing track without guitars Epi posted a while ago but the guitars could be louder.

btw reaperscythe... could you plz upload the BT again cause I've edit mine and saved it over the original so now I have only 1 min of the BT...:/

you're wrong. it's only reaperscythe playing. it's the backing track without guitars Epi posted a while ago but the guitars could be louder.

btw reaperscythe... could you plz upload the BT again cause I've edit mine and saved it over the original so now I have only 1 min of the BT...:/

+1

Sorry,I have lost all of the official backing tracks since I've formated my shitty computer.:mad:
So,it would be cool if someone can upload those backing tracks again(Warheart,Towards Dead End,Children Of Bodom)

Wait...wtf....then how is Alexi singing in the background?

are you saying that Epi used the actual song as the BT but just turned down the volume of the guitars? How would you go about doing that?

karaoke for guitar? lol that's awesome. and in that case, I must say DAMN reaperscythe. that was an incredible job. I seriously thought Alexi and Ale were playing as well.

Thanks Epi! I downloaded them last time you uploaded them :p.
I recorded this to see if i had a decent enough tone for the COBOT Album. Looks like my inbuilt mic on my comp wont cut it :lol:
Here it is anyway. I recorded the first two solos in full takes and the last one i did the sweeps first then the rest. Enjoy! Hopefully...Kissing the Shadows :zombie:

Thanks Epi! I downloaded them last time you uploaded them :p.
I recorded this to see if i had a decent enough tone for the COBOT Album. Looks like my inbuilt mic on my comp wont cut it :lol:
Here it is anyway. I recorded the first two solos in full takes and the last one i did the sweeps first then the rest. Enjoy! Hopefully...Kissing the Shadows :zombie:
damn dude, you're a pretty good player. that flutter at :14 was kickass. why don't you participate in this this thread more often?

about the recording- it seems a bit distant, but it's decent enough. the BT can definitely be better tho. so for your song on the cob-ot album, maybe you can get someone to make a nice BT for you. it sounds like it's midi in this recording.

Here are the BT's from the Hevikaraoke DVD I have:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wxyuyr
Thank you! how is it that you magically appear when we talk about this stuff :p

Nice Dave! Very good playing. I agree with Mystique that it's a bit distant but I sure think it's decent enough. Is it me or does the recording speed up around 0:47 and then slow down again at around 0:52? :p

damn dude, you're a pretty good player. that flutter at :14 was kickass. why don't you participate in this this thread more often?

about the recording- it seems a bit distant, but it's decent enough. the BT can definitely be better tho. so for your song on the cob-ot album, maybe you can get someone to make a nice BT for you. it sounds like it's midi in this recording.
Once i am able to get a decent recording (like you said i also agree that it is too distant, which i guess is the way i am recording with the inbuilt mic) i'll participate more. Yeah the backing is from GP :D

Nice Dave! Very good playing. I agree with Mystique that it's a bit distant but I sure think it's decent enough. Is it me or does the recording speed up around 0:47 and then slow down again at around 0:52? :p
:lol: Yeah it does. I have the shittiest computer ever so when i was converting the GP file to Wav. it lagged at that bit.

Thanks for your comments guys!