Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Thanks guys!^
@Mystique: Yea I will definetely practice sweeping since it's something I suck at =p
I don't really understand what you mean with the 2nd note in the Warheart solo though :rofl:
You mean the one on beginning of 0:17?

I think I'd like to hear that :p Sinergy was awesome because they had acoustics, which were very intricate and catchy!

I think bodom's next album should be more like one of Sinergys :D
But I'd like to keep Alexi's harsh vocals. And a little heavier than Sinergy if possible =p More like HCDR XD

Yeah! It's be a pretty awesome album! Apparently Roope's song "Soap on a Rope" on the guitar heroes album was just loads of ideas he has for Sinergy songs!
Ooh nice nice. Then I'm even more looking forward to the next Sinergy album =p

For those who haven't heard it yet :)
I forgot to comment on this one....it was really nice, but your sweeps also need a bit of work, they sound pretty hard for this riff. the first sweep was good, but the rest seemed a bit muddy.

p.s. at least you guys CAN sweep :lol: I haven't properly practiced this yet.

Really weird. They had a lot of acoustic elements in it :')
Not your average Bodom album :rofl:
yeah, like the acoustic Hate Me version was awesome!

I think I'd like to hear that :p Sinergy was awesome because they had acoustics, which were very intricate and catchy!

I think bodom's next album should be more like one of Sinergys :D

I think a lot of those acoustic elements could be credited to Jesper when he was in the band. He used to be such an amazing composer, and the early In Flames songs show this as well.

Are they making one do you think? Or have the band split up?
I think they'll make one. But hey that's just a thought so don't hold on to that =p

Somehow I just thought about how old all you guys are..I don't know the age of anyone of you.
I'll start with myself =p
I'm 17. You? :rofl:

And yes Arcane that would be cool dude! Would like to hear it.

I forgot to comment on this one....it was really nice, but your sweeps also need a bit of work, they sound pretty hard for this riff. the first sweep was good, but the rest seemed a bit muddy.

p.s. at least you guys CAN sweep :lol: I haven't properly practiced this yet.

Thanks for the input :) I think practice is the key for perfection in the case of sweeping!

And I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do this one :)

yeah, like the acoustic Hate Me version was awesome!

I love that video! It's pretty bad ass how he got arrested for just playing guitar in the street! Mind you, he probably swore loadsa times..

I think a lot of those acoustic elements could be credited to Jesper when he was in the band. He used to be such an amazing composer, and the early In Flames songs show this as well.

Yeah, I wish they'd kept Marco on bass, he is a hella good musician! Have you heard him sing in Phantom of the Opera?

I think they'll make one. But hey that's just a thought so don't hold on to that =p

Somehow I just thought about how old all you guys are..I don't know the age of anyone of you.

And yes Arcane that would be cool dude! Would like to hear it.

I don't think that they will ever do a new SInergy album

I just got this from wikipedia - "Sinergy is currently recording their latest album, entitled Sins of the Past, for a release planned for late 2005, but which has gone into 2009, due to Children of Bodom's busy schedule."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And I'm 19 :) I've been wondering what everyone's real names are actually.. I'm Tim Merrick :)

I just got this from wikipedia - "Sinergy is currently recording their latest album, entitled Sins of the Past, for a release planned for late 2005, but which has gone into 2009, due to Children of Bodom's busy schedule."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And I'm 19 :) I've been wondering what everyone's real names are actually.. I'm Tim Merrick :)
Mart. :)

I'm envious that you're such a good player at such a young age :p Keep at it and you can be the next Alexi.

Oh and I'm 21. My name is Twisha (pronounced like twee-sha), it's a very old Sanskrit name.

Thanks for the input :) I think practice is the key for perfection in the case of sweeping!

And I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do this one :)

I love that video! It's pretty bad ass how he got arrested for just playing guitar in the street! Mind you, he probably swore loadsa times..

Yeah, I wish they'd kept Marco on bass, he is a hella good musician! Have you heard him sing in Phantom of the Opera?
lol yeah, he did swear...they even showed him doing so. I love that part too :lol:
And are you talking about the movie Phantom of the Opera? the fairly recent one?

Frederick Chris Baar. 25.
what age did you start playing, Frederick? (nice name btw)