Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

I'm old... :/

1163120411e2LYS0.jpg

I can play the Intro from Killing me, Killing you (Sentenced) which is pretty awsome, some classical stuff, Downfall (not the solo), Braveheart theme, Terminator theme and some other things.

Note that the keys on a piano are a lot heavier than on keyboard, and you got to push the key further down, which makes things like silent night, bodom night impossible. I'm not sure about the downfallsolo but you got to be pretty good for playing it on keyboard, on piano it looks insane to me:p

Note that the keys on a piano are a lot heavier than on keyboard, and you got to push the key further down, which makes things like silent night, bodom night impossible. I'm not sure about the downfallsolo but you got to be pretty good for playing it on keyboard, on piano it looks insane to me:p

I only play piano - when I play piano ;)

the piano is a beautiful instrument. I wish I was classically trained on it.

oh and I can play Red Light In My Eyes on piano, since we were all sharing :p

also, Sebastian, I love your name :D Are you of Russian descent?

seriously.. have you ever watched inside a piano? do you know where the tone comes from ;)

This:

Yeah, all the hammers and stuff :)

..And some strings + some other crap.

the piano is a beautiful instrument. I wish I was classically trained on it.

oh and I can play Red Light In My Eyes on piano, since we were all sharing :p

Wickkked I love SW piano plays.

I was clasically trained, but that wasn't much, I wish I continued. Instead of guitar..

Not really:lol: :D

Hey just starting to use reaper now so thought i would record the SPFTD Riff of the week in spirit of the new single :kickass:.
I accidentally clipped the shit like metallica but it's not bad for my first try at it.
I used a "JCM 900" VST for rhythms and some random VST with a nice tube sound for the solo. Recorded the solo on one take as you can probably tell by some horrible unwanted string noise halfway through the solo :p.
Comments about tone would be good since it is my first time (don't mention the clipping :lol:)

SPFTD