Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

How come this thread isn't a sticky yet? And how do you go about getting it to be one?
We just say: Webmaster could you please make this thread a sticky?
And then we give him a pack of beer and we're done.

And nice playing Arcane!
Do you have a tattoo on your left arm btw? :rofl: It really looks like that at 2:37/2:38.

I haven't recorded anything in a while, I've been so lazy!

But I hope to catch up soon. I now have a JE-1200 in my Stars RR, so I'm hoping it'll improve the tone. It sounds fucking KILLER through the GP-1000, but not much difference with the Korg. :erk:

And Arcane, sick videos dude. I see you're really loving that new video editor!!

What's this, no one posts rotw or what?:err:

I'll get mine up soon! Been busy this weekend, I just got a car :D

I haven't recorded anything in a while, I've been so lazy!

But I hope to catch up soon. I now have a JE-1200 in my Stars RR, so I'm hoping it'll improve the tone. It sounds fucking KILLER through the GP-1000, but not much difference with the Korg. :erk:

And Arcane, sick videos dude. I see you're really loving that new video editor!!

I wish I had all that fancy equipment :(

Very nice stuff everyone!! I'll just have to say this, as I've not posted here in a while so I'd be here all night if I commented every single one that I haven't uploaded yet!!

And I was sorting out all the files last night, and Tim, you confused me by naming the ROTWs with the wrong numbers!!!

Week 29 - Hate Crew Deathroll [Intro & Chorus]
Week 30 - Warheart [First interlude & second interlude]
Week 31 - You're Better Off Dead [Interlude]
Week 32 - Taste Of My Scythe [Interlude & Solo]

I'll try and get all the recent submissons uploaded, even though no one probably even visits the site.

Here's some stuff from me:

The Video Covers I Said I'd Do:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JISbQBhpRIM]Sinergy - Written In Stone[/ame]
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BvSjuQXeQQc]Sinergy - Gallowmere[/ame]
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-4u0woZuEI]Sinergy - Midnight Madness[/ame]

Riff Of The Week Recordings:

Week 30 - Warheart Interlude & Solo
Week 32 - Taste Of My Scythe First Interlude
Week 32 - Taste Of My Scythe Second Interlude & Solos

I recorded the first interlude in TOMS first, thinking I would record the solos after and join them, but then I realized that there's another one at the end that joins right onto the solos, so I recorded that too and kept the first, because there's a different bit in there that's cool.

These three were all recorded using the JE-1200 in the Stars RR. Midboost was turned down for the rhythms, and up for the leads. I don't know if anyone can notice a difference, but the killswitch is awesome, hehe.

Mitch, the first thing I said when I heard your Warheart solo's was: SICK DUDE!
Think that makes it clear enough what I think of yer contributions :)

Ok many posts since my last one here so Tim, I'm sorry but today I won't multiquote :lol:

Arcane: Dude you're really liking the video editing stuff are you? Really nice playing in all of them and cool tone. I like the way you get all the guitars in the screen at the same time, it's fun to watch :kickass:

marfal: Thanks for the BT! And good recordign! Quite a short one but it was good!

reaperstyche: Nice one dude! Nice tone and general sound, although I think you could do with an a bit louder lead sound.

Mitch: Amazing! The Warheart solo was just fucking epic! Although I think it'd have been cool to have the rythm tone a bit louder in the interlude. The TOMS II is damn good too, really nice playing and cool sweeps at the end of the interlude!