Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

dunno if posted before.
if not,what do you think about it?

and there are more videos of this guy...he says they're not speed up video....

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fucking bullshit! It's so clear that all of those videos are speed up and I don't know why all those dumb retards think this is real.

I've comment on 2 on his "fast" videos and gave some examples where you can see that those videos are speed up and after that he deleted my posts and most of the other posts of other users telling this is fake, then he blocked me and wrote me a 'fuck you' p.m.

Those are bad edititng videos and I don't think that anybody is able to play a complete song in this speed. I can't and I bet none of you too.

Edit: he deleted all bad comments.. lol

Even if it were real, it doesn't even sound good at that speed.

EDIT: Ok, it has to be fake. His profile says he's only been playing guitar since 2004. No fucking way.

I've comment on 2 on his "fast" videos and gave some examples where you can see that those videos are speed up and after that he deleted my posts and most of the other posts of other users telling this is fake, then he blocked me and wrote me a 'fuck you' p.m.

The world's swarming with pathetic fuckers like this.

Ok here we go, but only regular part today, I'm sorry :D

One Day You Will Cry (chorus)

Advice very wellcome as Flappy says, and sorry for the harmonics, something's wrong with my hands today and I couldn't get them as nice as I'd want :erk:

Sounds pretty good! I also like your tone :headbang:

Here's my newest cover - BANNED FROM HEAVEN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839lMwF_1vk&fmt=18[/ame]

Awesome dude! :kickass:
Loved the tone.

Sounds pretty good! I also like your tone :headbang:

Here's my newest cover - BANNED FROM HEAVEN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839lMwF_1vk&fmt=18

Thanks dudes! I have to thank Ensi for the tone, it's pretty much the presets he sent me for the Toneport, only that I've equed it pretty hard on CEP :D I'll probably be using the same tone for my COBOT song :kickass:

Great cover Arcane, good to see that you used a normal BT for this one, the original track underneath would have made it too much noise and difficult to tell your playing specially in the begining with 4 guitars at the same time :kickass: