Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Did you guys ever think of offering advice to people who can't play well instead of pointlessly flaming them?

Practice more.

That's the best possible advice for everyone, and has been said many times here. That's the only way, and everyone should know it.

Also, I see a lot of flaming here, but not pointless flaming. If you suck, it's better that people tell it to you. That should help you to keep you down to earth and encourage you to practice harder. If it brings you down, you're a loser and no one gives a shit.

Then why the fuck would you even post it? Yes, it was shitty, but god damn....

Merry Christmas.

cuz I wanna make a contribution to the thread? read some feedback? gee does every cover have to be great... lol
feliz navidad! :D

It seems like you're getting a hang of the solo, but you recorded and posted it way too early. Though it might be a good idea to record your playing halfway of practicing a solo for example, to see where you're doing mistakes, but parctice more before posting videos.

yeah, I am, :kickass:

If I remember right you did pointless flaming about me because I'm wearing wristbands in a few of my covers which makes me an absolutely Alexi fanboi. So shut up you idiot.

rofl dude there's a difference between a dude doing an honest attempt at playing a song and someone who's trying too hard to look cool. I mean come on .. when you turn on a cover and you see a kid wearing alexi's shirt, playing alexi's guitar, wearing a wristband for youtube all in the same video, it just screams faggot. I don't think there's any denying that, it's just common sense. :|

Btw, when I say pointless flaming it's because you're posting in a forum where the person who made the cover isn't even going it see it. Basically, covers get posted here and a conglomeration of nerds comes into the thread and goes "lulzzz garbage get the fuck out". Therefore, it's rather pointless.

However, I also don't agree with posting random shitty covers of other people into the thread.. at least without permission. On the other hand, if someone posts their own cover here you shouldn't flame him if it's an honest attempt. Just help him.

rofl dude there's a difference between a dude doing an honest attempt at playing a song and someone who's trying too hard to look cool. I mean come on .. when you turn on a cover and you see a kid wearing alexi's shirt, playing alexi's guitar, wearing a wristband for youtube all in the same video, it just screams faggot. I don't think there's any denying that, it's just common sense. :|

Well, I'm doing honest attemps. And isn't it a bit idiotic to judge me because I own an Alexi guitar and have a shirt of him (like thousands of other guys own aswell) as long as I can play the songs?!? Even your hero Mitch has an Alexi guitar, the wildchild sticker on it and had black nai lpolish in some of his vids :lol: THIS is what I would call a faggot who wants to look cool for youtube users! (but I'm not doing it)

I think you're just jealous that I can play Bodom songs without any mistakes what you can't.

Edit: And I don't see a big difference between you and me. I wear Bodom clothes and own an Alexi guitar but you shit your pants about the new album and worship Alexi as a godlike guitarist. So tell me who's the biger faggot.

You faggot.

Well, I'm doing honest attemps. And isn't it a bit idiotic to judge me because I own an Alexi guitar and have a shirt of him (like thousands of other guys own aswell) as long as I can play the songs?!? Even your hero Mitch has an Alexi guitar, the wildchild sticker on it and had black nai lpolish in some of his vids :lol: THIS is what I would call a faggot who wants to look cool for youtube users! (but I'm not doing it)

I think you're just jealous that I can play Bodom songs without any mistakes what you can't.

Edit: And I don't see a big difference between you and me. I wear Bodom clothes and own an Alexi guitar but you shit your pants about the new album and worship Alexi as a godlike guitarist. So tell me who's the biger faggot.
THIS THIS THIS!!!

You faggot.
And especially THIS!

Did you guys ever think of offering advice to people who can't play well instead of pointlessly flaming them?

wow :lol: you talk about common sense, but you obviously lack it :lol: who the FUCK covers live version of a song when he doesn't know the basics of the orignal one :lol: ? isn't it obvious that the guy was like "lawl look at me I'm mr pro I can cover this 10 times difficult song than the original one and make it look like I make no mistakes cuz my guitar is so low" :lol: it obviously was to show "skill", cause if you want to show your friends that you know how to play some songs, you obviously don't jump on a version more difficult than the original one :lol:

If I remember right you did pointless flaming about me because I'm wearing wristbands in a few of my covers which makes me an absolutely Alexi fanboi. So shut up you idiot.

Du weißt das ich dich liebe :D Nehm mal wat neues auf,ich will dich net so hängen lassen:D!

PS:
totally agreeing with you

Telling people that I dont like their tone is not flaming. I could tell him what I would like better, but that wouldnt help him.

arguing about stupid shit is being a faggot plus anybody who likes bodom is already not a fag cuz they dont listen to justin beiber

arguing about stupid shit is being a faggot plus anybody who likes bodom is already not a fag cuz they dont listen to justin beiber
C'mon. I'm really tired of people who bash Justin Bieber for nothing. I don't personally think he is annoying but his fans make me to want to kill myself. And the worst thing is that his haters give him even more publicity than his fans. For example YouTube comments like "43 jusitn beiber fnas seed tihs video" are the most fucking retarded thing ever. So please stop bringing him up on CoB-forums because I'm sick and tired of that shit because he is mentioned at least kazillion times on every other board I visit. And Charli, there are shitload of people who think you're a faggot only because you listen to CoB.

Your spelling and usage of Justin Bieber-argument makes you a faggot.

+ It's arguable what is "stupid shit" and what's not.

And Charli, there are shitload of people who think you're a faggot only because you listen to CoB.

Also, this.

:loco:
C'mon. I'm really tired of people who bash Justin Bieber for nothing. I don't personally think he is annoying but his fans make me to want to kill myself. And the worst thing is that his haters give him even more publicity than his fans. For example YouTube comments like "43 jusitn beiber fnas seed tihs video" are the most fucking retarded thing ever. So please stop bringing him up on CoB-forums because I'm sick and tired of that shit because he is mentioned at least kazillion times on every other board I visit. And Charli, there are shitload of people who think you're a faggot only because you listen to CoB.

In fact it annoys me as well, theres a lot of pages on FB , etc hating that guy and all I say is I just don't give a fuck , people are giving him (and others) way too much attention...

Your spelling and usage of Justin Bieber-argument makes you a faggot.

+ It's arguable what is "stupid shit" and what's not.

Also, this.

that was fun :loco:

Justin Bieber is mentioned in every single metal video comments there is on youtube so he must have done something right. Why can't people just stop talking about one fag.

Justin Bieber is mentioned in every single metal video comments there is on youtube so he must have done something right. Why can't people just stop talking about one fag.

Because most people who comment metal videos iin youtube are 14-years old. And they probably think they're funny.

Because most people who comment metal videos iin youtube are 14-years old. And they probably think they're funny.
It's not only in YouTube. I've seen that kind of retarded action somewhere on this forum, though I don't remember where. Oh wait...