Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

When I post a link to a cover of a song I'm not doing it just to show how someone can play a song 100% correct, more like if there's good sound in the video and/or nice filming or something different. If a video has a weak sound I go back and try another one. With headphones you wanna hear something more than faint grasp of strings from shitty microphone.

Well, neither the sound is good nor the camera work if you ask me. Most of the time I can't say what they're playing... Only because they used different camera angles doesn't make the video better

Ffs gimme a break, those were nice covers. At least good camera sound. I know you can play better but most people can't.

You're kind of an weird guy.
The Only thing is to practice and practice again to play like Arcane or somebody else. You can see that arcane is playing longer then other guys here and he hears the sloopynes out of the Tone.

Have u got selfmade Covers Joonas?

You're kind of an weird guy.
The Only thing is to practice and practice again to play like Arcane or somebody else. You can see that arcane is playing longer then other guys here and he hears the sloopynes out of the Tone.

Have u got selfmade Covers Joonas?

What the fuck is this?

+1 Can we only post covers here where everything's played 100% right? Chill the fuck down and enjoy it. :) I understand if a song is played only 90% right it pisses off someone who can play it 97% right, but it's not like these vids are bad.

^Backing track was too loud, I also don't really understand why people cover solos they haven't even fully learned yet :lol:

+1 Can we only post covers here where everything's played 100% right? Chill the fuck down and enjoy it. :) I understand if a song is played only 90% right it pisses off someone who can play it 97% right, but it's not like these vids are bad.

Nah there is just no use in recording something that you cant play that well. sticking to your math style, I'm gonna say 90 percent of those people post those vids to show off their skills (which isnt a bad thing IMO) and its pretty dumb to show off skills and failing at it. Why upload these vids for the whole world? Because they just need the attention and the comments they get. He should be practicing instead of making semi good covers and even uploading them.

Also:
whats so omg about that chords?