Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Has anyone tried searching some crazy Japanese COB covers? I don't know how the song titles are written in their language. They have stuff life this :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVyvbUX7z_I&feature=related[/ame]

This one?

The last one sounded quite punchy, here the synth backing track is interestingly loud
..man I dig my job

Last edited by a moderator:
Das hat nichts mit Ahnung zu tun. Wenn der Song draußen wäre und du das jetzt hören würdest, würdest du auch nicht sagen das es nicht schlecht ist ^^ Fakt ist, dass ich es sinnlos finde von nem Sample ein falsches cover zu machen.

Das hat nichts mit Ahnung zu tun. Wenn der Song draußen wäre und du das jetzt hören würdest, würdest du auch nicht sagen das es nicht schlecht ist ^^ Fakt ist, dass ich es sinnlos finde von nem Sample ein falsches cover zu machen.

Dem stimme ich ja zu aber es klingt ja immerhin danach. Sinnlos finde ich es so oder so nen Trailer zu covern :D

I know I'll probably commit a sucide to post my shit here :eek:

There is my first recorded and learned solo :hotjump:

Your cover isn't terrible .... personally, I don't mind people changing up the solos and stuff. The thing is your solo is out of tempo or something. It doesn't flow with the backing track.

Yeah, bro, the solo's not bad at all, it's just that you play some sections too fast and others too slow. Just work on matching the solo to the one on the album :)

My Cover of Was It Worth It?

I use a Rockband Microphone, sounds pretty good I think :)