Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^Thanks dude.- I have a Line 6 UX1 with Gearbox, the thing is, which i think you can hear on the cover, that the sound really only works on dropped guitars, the solo sound sucks big time :D

Haha.- It also works on regular, but if i play something like The Black Dahlia Murder or Son of aurelius, which is a lot of single notes, it sounds all mushy and shit :D

Well, I'm doing honest attemps. And isn't it a bit idiotic to judge me because I own an Alexi guitar and have a shirt of him (like thousands of other guys own aswell) as long as I can play the songs?!? Even your hero Mitch has an Alexi guitar, the wildchild sticker on it and had black nai lpolish in some of his vids :lol: THIS is what I would call a faggot who wants to look cool for youtube users! (but I'm not doing it)

Why would you bring someone else up? For the record, I think anyone would love to recreate that Jackson cause it's unique as hell these days.

I think you're just jealous that I can play Bodom songs without any mistakes what you can't.

That's the root of the problem. You need to relax with your self imposed dominance over other people in this forum. Your covers are only ok, and the tone on most of them sounds a lot like 10 yr old noobs playing line 6 in guitar center.

Edit: And I don't see a big difference between you and me. I wear Bodom clothes and own an Alexi guitar but you shit your pants about the new album and worship Alexi as a godlike guitarist. So tell me who's the biger faggot.

You faggot.

God forbid someone lets out some emotion once in a while, that's normal. Everyone knows the deal... people generally dislike people who don't have their own style, especially if they go overboard (aka you).

That's the root of the problem. You need to relax with your self imposed dominance over other people in this forum. Your covers are only ok, and the tone on most of them sounds a lot like 10 yr old noobs playing line 6 in guitar center.

Made my day :lol:

Ph that Asian guy!!!

He's one of the best I've seen so far.

I love his The Faceless covers. Awesome shit right there I tell you what.

Why would you bring someone else up? For the record, I think anyone would love to recreate that Jackson cause it's unique as hell these days.
So having an Alexi guitar and a shirt is ridiculous especially when using both at the same time, but trying to copy his old Jackson 1:1 and wearing nail polish is cool as fuck? Seems logic.

The thing is that I know that I am good and everbody else knows it too. This has nothing to do with swagger. So why shouldn't I say it? If Snowy would say he's good at sound engineering then it's not more than a fact because he is. If Mitch would say he's good at guitar it's also nothing else. It's true. If someone is good in his job and says that he's good then it's also nothing more than the truth.
That my tone is not the best is also a fact but has nothing to do with my playing.

God forbid someone lets out some emotion once in a while, that's normal. Everyone knows the deal... people generally dislike people who don't have their own style, especially if they go overboard (aka you).
Not people in generall. Just you and a few others. I rarly know any other members here who dislike people for their stolen style...or... no... it's just you.
Btw.. have you ever been on a festival where thousands of people wear wristbands, bandshirts, cartridge belt, bracelets, etc... ?

Whatever you say is always nothing more than "Norbix sense". Nobody here is agreeing with you.

^Thanks dude.- I have a Line 6 UX1 with Gearbox, the thing is, which i think you can hear on the cover, that the sound really only works on dropped guitars, the solo sound sucks big time :D

Hey man, I just bought the same thing to make some covers. Your tone to me sounds really condensed and digital to me .... check out this little cover I just made of WIWI intro, I think I got pretty good RRF tone. It's quiet because I'm figuring all of this shit out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?up4trbhfr7ifegp

I can give you the file for the tone if you want it, lemme know...

So having an Alexi guitar and a shirt is ridiculous especially when using both at the same time, but trying to copy his old Jackson 1:1 and wearing nail polish is cool as fuck? Seems logic.

AFAIK he did the hand thing once and said it was a joke. For the most part he's got his own thing going on in his covers.

The thing is that I know that I am good and everbody else knows it too. This has nothing to do with swagger. So why shouldn't I say it? If Snowy would say he's good at sound engineering then it's not more than a fact because he is. If Mitch would say he's good at guitar it's also nothing else. It's true. If someone is good in his job and says that he's good then it's also nothing more than the truth.
That my tone is not the best is also a fact but has nothing to do with my playing.

Maybe because the point I was making had nothing to do with playing skill....

Not people in generall. Just you and a few others. I rarly know any other members here who dislike people for their stolen style...or... no... it's just you.
Btw.. have you ever been on a festival where thousands of people wear wristbands, bandshirts, cartridge belt, bracelets, etc... ?

Whatever you say is always nothing more than "Norbix sense". Nobody here is agreeing with you.

Of course a lot of people here are going to side with you. A lot of people think how I do, though... it'd be ignorant just deny it. Either way, I'm done talking about this. You can reply if you want but I won't anymore. Cover thread should be about covers