Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^ It really depends where you are, but seriously just go to some local gigs and ask around, if you don't know anyone in your area who's interested. A lot of people want to play covers because they're too lazy/unable to write original stuff, so you need one or two people in the band who will write songs (or song ideas).

If you're in the DC area, I would mind being the violinist ;)

Too old? Man you are never too old to rock out. I'm turning 30 this year and I don't think I will ever give up on the music.

You are only as old as you feel you are. never give up on you dreams.

I'm from New Delhi, India. i do go to a lotta local gigs but I guess i could interact and ask around a bit more.

Heres my (second)attempt at Warheart using the studio track with Alexander's playing. Solos suck for the most part, I didn't pracctice them much before recording this. No video, webcam isn't worth using on my laptop

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Cover with my friend :) (I am the guy with the blue guitar and kalmah shirt :D)

Are You Dead Yet?:

Living Dead Beat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are pretty good kalmah. Wish I had a friend I could play this stuff with, my friends who play guitar arent near good enough to even play bodom rhythms

hey guys! I'm totally new in this thread ( And almost new to electric guitar 0not that much)

has anyone tried to cover the medley COB played in Tokyo 2001 before the song Touch Like Angel of Death?

You mean The Rock theme? Just look it up on youtube man, someone may have done it who doesnt post on here

Even Justin Bieber thinks they're gay.

JB is so cool comparing to this lameass dudes!:D

I'm gonna go and listen to baby baby now:tickled:
======================================

they look like a bunch of psychos who just escaped from the asylum!

look at their gestures!

they don't even know how to bang their head!

lame lame lame!