Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Really making fun of Children having fun to COB? I say good for them, at least for listening to the right band.

Well you can clearly see they are kids who listen to rap and try to offend metal listeners with this video. Only part they understand about music is lyrics, poor things.

Well you can clearly see they are kids who listen to rap and try to offend metal listeners with this video. Only part they understand about music is lyrics, poor things.

Well I think In your face aint the best example for sooo creative music :p

The point is not whether you're allowed to have fun singing In Your Face in karaoke or not, the question is, whether you should put a video of that in the internet or not. But anyway, who cares? You're gonna have a miserable life if you get offended as easily as for someone making fun of you favourite band/genre/whatever.

my pals is singing AYDY?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxWozuRmLF0&feature=related[/ame]

Btw... there was a guy who posted a COD vocal cover I think... Anybody remember this guy? He was pretty good!

People call Alexi a crappy vocalist, but I've yet to see someone having a better attempt at his stuff, all these guys do is embarrass themselves.

People call Alexi a crappy vocalist, but I've yet to see someone having a better attempt at his stuff, all these guys do is embarrass themselves.

I think the point is, that Alexi is generally a shitty vocalist, but he is the best vocalist for COB.

Whoever calls this shitty (from any aspect) flies straight to my ignore list.

(Too bad the actor they hired for the Reaper got sick before the shoot... if that hadn't happened this could be a very classy music video.)

Of course much of Laiho's vocals didn't receive the highest amount of attention and didn't work out so brilliant. A lot has to do with the songwriting. Alexi was really good with the slow black metalish vocals they did back in the day, but the fast ones usually end up annoying, like Cry of the Nihilist or Hatecrew Deathroll...

Last edited by a moderator: