Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

That guy reminds me of that one dude who had made even worse CoB covers and he had like every single one of Alexi's signature models. Fuck, he even had a car wheel in his living room so he could do the "Alexi solo pose". Why this kind of people are even allowed to live?

That guy reminds me of that one dude who had made even worse CoB covers and he had like every single one of Alexi's signature models. Fuck, he even had a car wheel in his living room so he could do the "Alexi solo pose". Why this kind of people are even allowed to live?

Tuosta noin...

Last edited by a moderator:
He also had(has?) a myspace channel where he insist to be in a band touring through the states. His stories were outstanding!

He's like that football player Manti Te'o, who told everyone his girlfriend died in a car accident and had cancer. He even made a fake twitter and everything and would post updates on it all the time.

You'd think with the thousands of dollars he's spent on guitars, he'd have a decent amp. Actually, fuck the amp, he should invest the money in guitar lessons.

A few years back that guy banned me from commenting on his channel after I stumbled upon a few of his videos.

just learned entire transference with solo(which is fun to play :D) , anyways did the effort to discover that i dont ahve decent cam and mic anymore( laptop isnt good enough), wouldnt mind recording it otherwise :D

My First try for " Transference ", The solo is sloppy I know, didn't practice enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know. I haven't got that time anymore to record stuff. I worked on a lot of Sinergy stuff the last weeks and on a COB solo compilation but maybe I'm doing a Transference cover today or tomorrow.