Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

and again, my shitcomputer fails :erk:
MITHC.jpg

but no problem, ill try tomorrow on another, more uptodate pc at my dads:)
i can record there to btw

not bad Mitch! but it's really hard to hear the first harmony but whatever... is it possible to record the ROTW later? can't record anything cause I haven't bought a new string and I need a new battery...

I did play it. I just suck at "mixing" so I dno where to put all the levels without it all being too harsh sounding.

Haha, thanks.

Ah ok. Well, I just usually put all leads/harmonies/melodies about 2 points (2.0+) than the rythm tracks. It's not the perfect thing but it works, :lol: Anyway it was cool and you had :kickass: tone as always, :lol:

not bad Mitch! but it's really hard to hear the first harmony but whatever... is it possible to record the ROTW later? can't record anything cause I haven't bought a new string and I need a new battery...

Yup, record it whenever you want it, we'll still take it. Tim said some pages ago. ;)

For that Venomous Vixens cover that I'm doing, I need to decide on which guitar to use in terms of sound so I did a little tone test.

Both guitars (Jackson RR & BC Rich Warlock) are fitted with the same type of J-50BC's. They're identical. However, the sound is affected by the wood material of the guitar. The Jackson is alder and I believe that the BC is poplar...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p22897

The files in the .rar file are:

• SIN JACKSON (Two tracks played with the Jackson)
• SIN WARLOCK (Two tracks played by the Warlock)
• SIN 4 TRACK WARLOCK (Same as above but four gtrs instead of two)

In my opinion, I'd say that the BC Rich one sounds better.

I'm going to be working on this over the weekend so I'll probably post my full backing track (1), another file when all rhythm guitars are done (2) and then the final track with all the leads (3 in total)

Should be good!!

For that Venomous Vixens cover that I'm doing, I need to decide on which guitar to use in terms of sound so I did a little tone test.

Both guitars (Jackson RR & BC Rich Warlock) are fitted with the same type of J-50BC's. They're identical. However, the sound is affected by the wood material of the guitar. The Jackson is alder and I believe that the BC is poplar...

I'm going to be working on this over the weekend so I'll probably post my full backing track (1), another file when all rhythm guitars are done (2) and then the final track with all the leads (3 in total)

Should be good!!

Huh... can't really hear a big difference. The Jackson tone is a bit more deeper/more bass and the BC tone seems to be higher... don't know which one sounds better but it's exactly the same thing with my ESP and my BC Rich. ESP - more power/bass, BC Rich more treble...

Btw I'm bored to play all the time Bodom so I will only record WNGF this weekend, T,L&S and maybe LoBodomy or PMIB and after that I will start to record ALL SINERGY SONGS!!!!! - or all Sinergy songs where I've got the full tab so Mitch... you know what to do ;)

Yo, I have a new idea for a ROTW for today or one of the next weeks... a We're not gonna fall mix
Intro/Chorus/Interlude/Mosh pit

Tell me what you think.

Youre really set on WNGF aren't you! Hehe! :D

Anyway, and important note for this weeks ROTW.. Well, a small point..

**This weeks ROTW may be postponed if I cannot get to a computer tonight, OR, you will all get the ROTW earlier than 5pm (GMT) :)**

Should be good!!

Looking forward Venomous Vixens cover :kickass: Can't tell you about tones now cos I'm at UNI=no sound :erk:

Youre really set on WNGF aren't you! Hehe! :D

Anyway, and important note for this weeks ROTW.. Well, a small point..

**This weeks ROTW may be postponed if I cannot get to a computer tonight, OR, you will all get the ROTW earlier than 5pm (GMT) :)**

Earlier than 5pm ;) I think all recordings have been handed already (quick count: Ben, you, Mitch, myself, reaperscythe, Nazgul, Digma, Arcane already recorded full song... btw where are my T,L&S and Hate Me!?? :lol:), so go for the new one. If someone else records Hate Me! after that we'll still take it as always, but we can start working on the next one :kickass: