Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

HELL YES.

I think I like the Jackson because it sounds more like my SV.

What are you using for a wah?

I like the lead tone from the Jackson much more but it's just the rhythm that bothers me 'cause it sounds a little too muddy but the treble and presence are all on full. I'm sure I'll find something that works.

The wah is from my Korg PX4. I wasn't "rocking" it because you adjust the level with a little wheel and obviously I can't play around with that when I'm playing the "Hellhounds..." guitar solo!!!! :lol:!!

THANKS!! :kickass::kickass:

Oh well, and yeah, just for you Mitch, I want you to play the keys solo on guitar... NOW! :D

I'm actually going to try. :D

anyone else having/had trouble getting sound when recording
i try but i don't hear shit
i tried from line out from amp, and straight from guitar
all into line in, blue port, i put everything to max in those menu's
than with audition, i press record, play something, doesn't record anything
im searching for more than 2 fucking hours by now
does ANYONE know how to fix this
im really getting desperate
i got vista if that matters..

The only thing I can think of is to have a look at your recording settings in Control Panel. Everyone says they can't do it but it's not hard. It's a big mix board with volume faders and boxes that you can tick to select which input you're using.

... you fucker that rocked! 11/10 for that, dude, :lol: :kickass:

Thanks! :loco:

Damn this CGCFAD tuning..I recorded this Hellhounds interlude...everything except the 2nd part of the rhythm which I can't finger in standard D tuning. I'll try some other fingerings on monday and finish it then.

I demand COB songs in standard D for the next ROTW!

I played it in D standard. Here's what I did:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yqahmd

There's always a way. ;)

Nice job reaperscythe :kickass:

I beat you all to the ROTW btw :D As I had already do it a few weeks back! Haha! :D Nah, that doesn't count :) Still thanks to both who have done it so far! And I think every thursday we should have a vote for the tuning and then I'll choose the song on a friday :)

I don't mind! I don't mind! I don't mind!

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you want to try it at 190????? :lol: I fuckin' dare ya!!

:lol: I don't think I could go faster than 150 bpm, :lol: Yours was really impressing, :kickass:

BTW, challenge to everyone: let's see if anyone is able to do the ''owl'' at the end of Hellhounds solo, :lol:

Nice job reaperscythe :kickass:

I don't mind! I don't mind! I don't mind!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I don't think I could go faster than 150 bpm, :lol: Yours was really impressing, :kickass:

BTW, challenge to everyone: let's see if anyone is able to do the ''owl'' at the end of Hellhounds solo, :lol:

Lol, I'd think we'd need a real wah pedal and lots of reverb for the echoy part, but doable, if only I had a fucking plug in!! Arghh, can't wait till after my exams... any recomendations for a particular plug in or are they all the same?

Lol, I'd think we'd need a real wah pedal and lots of reverb for the echoy part, but doable, if only I had a fucking plug in!! Arghh, can't wait till after my exams... any recomendations for a particular plug in or are they all the same?

ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM!

I have a Zoom btw..

Zoom pedals seem to sound extremely digital to me, like the distortion isn't even real. They're good for multi effects though cause of the huge variety.