Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Huh... can't really hear a big difference. The Jackson tone is a bit more deeper/more bass and the BC tone seems to be higher... don't know which one sounds better but it's exactly the same thing with my ESP and my BC Rich. ESP - more power/bass, BC Rich more treble...

Btw I'm bored to play all the time Bodom so I will only record WNGF this weekend, T,L&S and maybe LoBodomy or PMIB and after that I will start to record ALL SINERGY SONGS!!!!! - or all Sinergy songs where I've got the full tab so Mitch... you know what to do ;)

Fuck off, that's my plan. :p

I liked the Jackson myself. I found the Warlock a bit honky.

I think it's the honky sound that I like, tbh. I did a mix where I did Jackson one side and Warlock the other but it sounded uneven. I think the pickups sounded better when they were in the other guitars before I switched them but I dno if I can be bothered putting them back.

Did you have problems with muting open strings too? :D

Nicely done though :).

Nope, I don't have open strings ringing. I'm just uneducated when it comes to making my stuff sound more professional so it always sounds too loud or too quiet or something.

Recording of the Week - Hellhounds on my Trail (Interlude)

*For the Advanced Players!*[/U][/B] - UPDATE SOON

Advanced players...does this mean you're going to add the solo for that bit???? THE FUCKING KEYBOARD SOLO PLAYED ON GUITAR????????? :lol:

still first :lol: Hellhounds On My Trail interlude

I hope it's right this time, :lol:

Nice one!

Woo 2nd!! On the day aswell, usually I'm like 6 days late. :lol:

Hellhounds On My Trail [Interlude & Solo]
2dj1i75oe7.jpg

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update it last night, or give you the bar numbers, I was at a friends house, then I went to see Indiana Jones, which I must say, is FREAKING AWESOME!

I was gonna change the ROTW just to the intro and up to that bit that Roope plays, you know which melody I mean? But I couldn't get home in time, and some of you fast recorders beat me to the change:heh:

Oh well, and yeah, just for you Mitch, I want you to play the keys solo on guitar... NOW! :D

anyone else having/had trouble getting sound when recording
i try but i don't hear shit
i tried from line out from amp, and straight from guitar
all into line in, blue port, i put everything to max in those menu's
than with audition, i press record, play something, doesn't record anything
im searching for more than 2 fucking hours by now
does ANYONE know how to fix this
im really getting desperate
i got vista if that matters..

damn Jose, that was fast :D And nice job. I haven't really looked at the tabs for this, but it doesn't seem that complicated, am I right?

Thanks! :D Yep you're right, it's quite easy. But not the advanced part, :lol:

Nice one!

Thanks but...

Woo 2nd!! On the day aswell, usually I'm like 6 days late. :lol:

Hellhounds On My Trail [Interlude & Solo]
2dj1i75oe7.jpg

... you fucker that rocked! 11/10 for that, dude, :lol: :kickass:

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update it last night, or give you the bar numbers, I was at a friends house, then I went to see Indiana Jones, which I must say, is FREAKING AWESOME!

I was gonna change the ROTW just to the intro and up to that bit that Roope plays, you know which melody I mean? But I couldn't get home in time, and some of you fast recorders beat me to the change:heh:

Oh well, and yeah, just for you Mitch, I want you to play the keys solo on guitar... NOW! :D

Recording of the Week - Hellhounds on my Trail (Interlude)

*For the Advanced Players!* - Hellhounds on my Trail (Interlude & Solo)

The advanced part of this week is nuts dude, :lol:

Damn this CGCFAD tuning..I recorded this Hellhounds interlude...everything except the 2nd part of the rhythm which I can't finger in standard D tuning. I'll try some other fingerings on monday and finish it then.

I demand COB songs in standard D for the next ROTW!

Nice work Mitch&CoCOB! :headbang:

How about if we gathered links to all of ours ROTW and put them in the first post every week? Something like the TAB thread? Maybe even a new thread for the ROTW?

I beat you all to the ROTW btw :D As I had already do it a few weeks back! Haha! :D Nah, that doesn't count :) Still thanks to both who have done it so far! And I think every thursday we should have a vote for the tuning and then I'll choose the song on a friday :)