Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Both of you check your p.m. in 10 minutes or so to get a Cool Edit Pro installer and crack. ;)

Thank you! :)

cat5.jpg

Arcane-Bodom said:
Yes, cause it's not an installer You need the 30 days trial version from adobes homepage and then you have to copy the file over the original. > CRACK!

Could you explain it a bit more? Cos I think that's what I'm suposed to do with FL and I can't get it correct :erk:

Also, did you see the mail I sent you last week or so?
Uhm... well, just go to the adobe homepage and search in the download section for adobe audition 3.0 (you have to register for download sth.). Then download the trial version of adobe audition 3.0. Then you need my (a) crack to get the full version of this program. You have to copy the crack over the original .exe file. I did the same with FL Studio. Uh and yes, I've read your message but forgot to answer. Firts: big thx for the Vid and second: I didn't search for the Tuska show yet and I'm not sure if I have the complete show here somewhere on CD but I know that Shadeg also got the show. I will ask him if he also got the show and tell you guys then.

marfal66 said:
thanks dude
im gonna try it friday, and i hope hate me is the last i recorded with the cam lol
ur from germany?
i used to buy my gear in köln at musicstore

Yes, I'm german. Musicstore Thomann is in Cologne, isn't it? It's propably the biggest musicstore in europe I think. And they always have good prices.

ok, how do you guys mute the open strings in the hate me! intro? I've got everything recorded except the main melody. When I play with my 5150 it sounds ok, but when recording with Korg PX4D it doesn't sound good cause every little unmuted sound is recorded :erk:.

Uhm... well, just go to the adobe homepage and search in the download section for adobe audition 3.0 (you have to register for download sth.). Then download the trial version of adobe audition 3.0. Then you need my (a) crack to get the full version of this program. You have to copy the crack over the original .exe file. I did the same with FL Studio. Uh and yes, I've read your message but forgot to answer. Firts: big thx for the Vid and second: I didn't search for the Tuska show yet and I'm not sure if I have the complete show here somewhere on CD but I know that Shadeg also got the show. I will ask him if he also got the show and tell you guys then.

Thanks! Now I finally got FL to work :D Last bit of help if it's not too much is a cool sound font for keys. I've got everything else, but I'm not satisfied with any keys I've got.

ok, how do you guys mute the open strings in the hate me! intro? I've got everything recorded except the main melody. When I play with my 5150 it sounds ok, but when recording with Korg PX4D it doesn't sound good cause every little unmuted sound is recorded :erk:.

I mute them with the back of my palm like for a palm muting, but instead of keeping the hand always there I lower it to stop some strings at some moments but leave it not touching the strings 90% of the time. But mainly the only one which I get some ''shouldn't be there noises'' that I need to mute is the 3rd string. I get the 1st and 2nd pretty clean.

I recorded 3 songs recently and these are the results:

Are You Dead Yet?

Blooddrunk

We're Not Gonna Fall

I'm sure that you maybe hear that it doesn't sound as usual, I'm in drop D. That's because I play on my Ibanez (GRG170DX) because my warlock is fucked up at the moment. I used Adobe Audition, Line 6 Spider III, Ibanez GRG170DX (already written but still), some strange cable connected from the headphones/record output from my amp straight into the microphone input in the computer. The people who know me on this forum know that I don't make stuff 100% perfect but I hope that you'll survive anyways :D And btw when I'm playing I've set the output volume on my microphone so that I hear when I play with my guitar but it sounds muuuuch better when I'm recording (already recorded stuff). I wanna know if there's any way to let me get the same tone while just jamming with the guitar into the computer. :)

Digma: Pan your guitars and record at least 2 or 4 rhythm tracks and lower the gain by a lot. Multi tracking your low gain guitars will automatically thicken everything up. If I'm doing two guitars, I'll usually have them around 60-90% left and right. If I'm doing four, I might have two panned 100% and then another two panned 60-80% or something.

And also, try plugging into your LINE IN port instead of mic and see if that makes a difference. I know that if I select to record mic, it sounds SHIT compared to line in.

And I'll hopefully get my Hate Me Intro recording done later. I've got the backing track ready and I already know it, I've just got to re-solder the electronics in my Rhoads.