Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

^Oh thanks then :D

No problems man! hey, your a Sonata Arctica fan right? What sort of tone does jani have on albums? I know he uses an Ibanez RG generally, but I' m not intersted in what brand of pickup etc, more like, settings to dial in to an amp/pedal for a similar tone.

His tone sounds quite trebly and high(ish) gain to me, its brilliant, definetley prefer it to Alexi's malnourished tone.

I've record Everytime I die again as two different version (different solos and amp settings). Don't know which one is better. I like the sound in the first version more but the playing in the second is better... what do you think?
Note: I didn't really spend much time in both - I've record every track only one time so sorry for the sloppiness.
Everytime I die version 2
Everytime I die version 1

P.S. two of my strings broke 20 seconds ago...lol...I've got no time to buy some new ones before friday so I can record the ROTW #3 not before friday evening...:/

Mitch, plz help! Look at this pic:

unbenanntrv4.jpg

I've done what you've said but can't find the different keyboard settings?
I'm working on We're not gonna fall, put the drumkit over the drums, the bass over the bass line and this keyboard thing you've send to me over the keys and when I left-click (or right) then opens this pop up you see in the pic but you've said that I can choose between the different GP4 key models? Where? Can't find it. Could you give me plz a detailed description what I have to do or what I've wrong? :)

I've record Everytime I die again as two different version (different solos and amp settings). Don't know which one is better. I like the sound in the first version more but the playing in the second is better... what do you think?
Note: I didn't really spend much time in both - I've record every track only one time so sorry for the sloppiness.
Everytime I die version 2
Everytime I die version 1

P.S. two of my strings broke 20 seconds ago...lol...I've got no time to buy some new ones before friday so I can record the ROTW #3 not before friday evening...:/

:headbang:

Bit of help please:

I downloaded the FL version innuenDO uploaded the other day, did anyone else download that one too? If yes, did the crack version work ok following the instructions in the ''read me (must read)'' file??

And also, could someone send me some cool soundfonts for guitar, keys, bass and drums? I got some, but the only one I'm comfortable with is durms. Thanks.

how big is cool edit pro/adobe audition acutally
i could download some files but there are files of 42mb, 76mb, 124mb, 82mb
so how big is everyones file^^

Mine (CEP 2.1) installer+crack=20 mb or so. I can send you if you want.

I would have had done last night but I plugged in my Jackson and there was no sound. I'm going to need to re-connect the electronics on Wednesday and do it then.

We'll wait for it, :lol:

Does anyone mind sending me that cool edit pro/adobe audition crack for the full version..
70 - 120 mb doesn't really look good for something of actually 430mb

thanks in forward.:worship:

Do you still want it or was ok with what Arcane sent you?

No problems man! hey, your a Sonata Arctica fan right? What sort of tone does jani have on albums? I know he uses an Ibanez RG generally, but I' m not intersted in what brand of pickup etc, more like, settings to dial in to an amp/pedal for a similar tone.

His tone sounds quite trebly and high(ish) gain to me, its brilliant, definetley prefer it to Alexi's malnourished tone.

I don't know his settings, but I supose he uses lots of distortion, quite a bit of treble, not much mids and half or so on bass. Oh, and 200% neck pickup for all the solos, :lol:

Ah shit, yes. I will make a new one. Btw.... The key soundfont you've send me is really good, but for We're not gonna fall I need a key font including sth. like a pad atmosphere... It's really hard to find a good one which is nearly similar to Jannes keyboard... Anyway, I also have to make a complete new one for WNGF cause the tab on first page - the keys - are wrong in 50%....

Pad? Like the Tie My Rope interlude? That's the pad sound I use and it comes from that soundfont. Dno if that's what you're after though.

And yeah, I don't know why I have that WNGF tab up there, none of us here tabbed it.

Well, maybe because the guitars, bass and drums sounds very accurate... but I'm not sure. I've never compared the tab with the song but what I can hear after listening the tab comparing to the BT from Rock House I can say the tab the keys are not really accurate so I think that the rest isn't accurate as well..... I will go over the tab tomorrow, cause it's one of my favourite songs from Bodom!

Edit: sorry, no pad but I can't find a good one for the key/guitar interlude... the beginnig and the solo... well, a sawtooth lead sounds always good for solos and a soundfont with a atmosperic/reverb/delay sound for the rest of the song sounds good to...

ROWR! I finally realized the hidden beauty of "Towards the Dead End"! It can be played on a violin, most of it! The last solo is absolutely pimp, I'll post my cover as soon as I figure the rest of it out ^___^

Bit of help please:

I downloaded the FL version innuenDO uploaded the other day, did anyone else download that one too? If yes, did the crack version work ok following the instructions in the ''read me (must read)'' file??

And also, could someone send me some cool soundfonts for guitar, keys, bass and drums? I got some, but the only one I'm comfortable with is durms. Thanks.

BUMP?

Yes, cause it's not an installer:) You need the 30 days trial version from adobes homepage and then you have to copy the file over the original. > CRACK! :)

Could you explain it a bit more? Cos I think that's what I'm suposed to do with FL and I can't get it correct :erk:

Also, did you see the mail I sent you last week or so?