Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

Despite the mistakes you pointed out yourself in the description, it was okay.

Rhythm play seemed solid though.

In my opinion, you should try to lower the gain a little bit, seems a bit too sharp.

I think those lead parts are not that bad. Otherwise, I agree with Exedo about the gain. Some people like, me not. Or is it the distortion?

Anyways, here my last cover off Halo Of Blood - Damaged BEyond Repair

Last edited by a moderator:
2 months and still not even 100 views...thought I'd post it here in case some of you might like it. Silent Night, Bodom Night like everyone else...

Nice! This is the future of music, COB covers.

This thing only got 38 views. Thank me, worship me.

Wow, where the FUCK has everyone gone? I guess the forum was more electric in the past because people were still in awe over what direction this wildly creative young metal band was going to take.

How do you feel being one of the small, mindless trolls on internet? I was always so disappointed on how low-vibration souls the casual Bodom fans are. We never even talked, and you decided to hate on me. Maybe it makes you feel special to insult a clearly creative guy, I don't know. Maybe you're jealous over my high self-esteem. I've seen many young Bodom fans, who are clearly very talented guitar players, and should be proud, but they ruin the chance for someone to respect them for their low-class behaviour.

How do you feel being one of the small, mindless trolls on internet? I was always so disappointed on how low-vibration souls the casual Bodom fans are. We never even talked, and you decided to hate on me. Maybe it makes you feel special to insult a clearly creative guy, I don't know. Maybe you're jealous over my high self-esteem. I've seen many young Bodom fans, who are clearly very talented guitar players, and should be proud, but they ruin the chance for someone to respect them for their low-class behaviour.

There's a difference between having high self-esteem and being conceited, that's the reason you get so much hate.

For a "clearly creative guy" who knows so much about music, we've never heard any music come from you. You could be the next Mozart and none of us would care, because Mozart decided to make the music he wanted to hear, instead of begging some band to make music the way he wants. If you want dark and atmospheric, don't ask Bodom to do it, you do it