Children of Bodom - Cover Thread

It's only +7. Rune jumped straight from +4 to +7.

I'm very sorry for my contribution to... for example this thread. I just posted one of the best Bodom covers ever and I find the best ones that are hidden on youtube. You know, fuck all of you. This forum is dead anyway. You're not even COB fans, for fuck's sake.

I'm very sorry for my contribution to... for example this thread. I just posted one of the best Bodom covers ever and I find the best ones that are hidden on youtube. You know, fuck all of you. This forum is dead anyway. You're not even COB fans, for fuck's sake.

love how he says its "only +7" after onl 2 days :rofl:

ybrws.gif

It's incredibly cute and funny how the current members go "I don't even read Joonas' posts" when I'm the only one even posting COB-related stuff. :lol: It's like I'm the teacher trying to hold a lesson at the school yard, while the little bullies come in and tell me to go away cos they wanna throw snowballs or whatever.

Also so many members discredit themselves by admitting they don't even read my posts, still they find reasons to last out of me, just because the majority does. This is a dangerous phenomena in the human social behaviour and psyche we're witnessing here.

Dude, what's your problem? Disregard all the jerks and do your business. But if you're here for attention - you're screwed (but if you commit suicide could be quite a story lol). I don't read your stuff just because I'm lazy enough and I struggle with procrastination already and you make fucking walls of text. Like your "cob covers" - I mostly watch them. Cheers. :kickass:

The covers you have LINKED, NOT POSTED, have been mediocre at best. Full of playing mistakes, shitty tone and above all, having the goddamn backing track too loud so the interpretation isn't even audible for the most part. The quintessential part of covers isn't highlighted, expect the instrumental cover you posted, it was kinda neat, but still a pain to listen to, because numerous reasons.

You're the reason why everyone left.
This is the first +1

Joonas, you can't even count to ten. We're at 9, so please stand to what you've promised after one more +1

Wait until iPot pops in and read this.

+10

I ain't giving anyone else the privilege of striking the last nail in the coffin. CU...

+11

"I never gave a fuck what the majority thinks. That only prevents you from finding the truth." <- if you were really inteligent and stuff like you say you are, you wouldnt ever say this

one thing is having some people hating on us on what we believe and we should stick at what we are, another totally different is the entire world saying you´re wrong and you´re ignoring it, and thats just being dumb and stupid. so in this case or the forum is all wrong and stupid and you are right, or the reverse... this one aint difficult

if you were inteligent, you would leave your arrogant aside a bit and think that theres a chance others might be right, but you arent even able to do this basic auto control

"It's incredibly cute and funny how the current members go "I don't even read Joonas' posts" when I'm the only one even posting COB-related stuff. It's like I'm the teacher trying to hold a lesson at the school yard, "

this is so ridiculous that clearly shows what you are really made of. i use to learn something with people, here or there, relevant or not, but anything, everyone has something to show and say. ill give you and example, ipot and the german dude arcane cant stand me (or not i dont know), but i really dig ipots atitude and his posts are almost always clever and original. as for arcane at least he has proven his value as guitar player and super perfeccionist in the matter (look at his tabs). I know he knows what hes saying. at least some respect they´ve created on they´re own and i appreciate that.

im here since 2009 and i cant remember what you, my beloved teacher, ever showed or said anything relevant. you are the kind of guy that is a poser in every kind of matter. you dont bring anything, you just created a weird out of normal caracter on internet and try to force people to see how sensitive and special you are by saying made up sentences. not only it is lame but a desperate need of attention and a total bullshit - nobody digs what you say and i almost feel sorry for you but then i remember how shit of a person you always seem to be.

+11

"I never gave a fuck what the majority thinks. That only prevents you from finding the truth." <- if you were really inteligent and stuff like you say you are, you wouldnt ever say this

one thing is having some people hating on us on what we believe and we should stick at what we are, another totally different is the entire world saying you´re wrong and you´re ignoring it, and thats just being dumb and stupid. so in this case or the forum is all wrong and stupid and you are right, or the reverse... this one aint difficult

if you were inteligent, you would leave your arrogant aside a bit and think that theres a chance others might be right, but you arent even able to do this basic auto control

"It's incredibly cute and funny how the current members go "I don't even read Joonas' posts" when I'm the only one even posting COB-related stuff. It's like I'm the teacher trying to hold a lesson at the school yard, "

this is so ridiculous that clearly shows what you are really made of. i use to learn something with people, here or there, relevant or not, but anything, everyone has something to show and say. ill give you and example, ipot and the german dude arcane cant stand me (or not i dont know), but i really dig ipots atitude and his posts are almost always clever and original. as for arcane at least he has proven his value as guitar player and super perfeccionist in the matter (look at his tabs). I know he knows what hes saying. at least some respect they´ve created on they´re own and i appreciate that.

im here since 2009 and i cant remember what you, my beloved teacher, ever showed or said anything relevant. you are the kind of guy that is a poser in every kind of matter. you dont bring anything, you just created a weird out of normal caracter on internet and try to force people to see how sensitive and special you are by saying made up sentences. not only it is lame but a desperate need of attention and a total bullshit - nobody digs what you say and i almost feel sorry for you but then i remember how shit of a person you always seem to be.

oh-yes.gif

+11

0dcc176143f5.gif

It's time to celebrate, comrads! Decade ov Joonas faggotary has ended! This is a new chapter for COB forum!

+11

+ 1
Well said

happy%20chinese%20person.gif

Geez, this thread really was worth the read, especially if Jewnas actually decided to leave.
Congratulations, I'm kinda jealous that I couldn't get to be part in this anti-Joonas campaign.
Also, props for nunofrg. I couldn't have said that better and no way in hell could have bothered to type a post that long.

You might not miss him, but I will miss Joonas long ass posts I have to read five times to develop the slightest clue what he is talking about. It was irritating as fuck to try to understand the man, but I was always interested in reading what Joonas said. I'm bummed he is gone. I guess I will go too then. Joonas was the only one I cared to talk to around here, and now he left. Joonas was Lucifer to my Judith. There is nothing here without Lucifer.

You might not miss him, but I will miss Joonas long ass posts I have to read five times to develop the slightest clue what he is talking about. It was irritating as fuck to try to understand the man, but I was always interested in reading what Joonas said. I'm bummed he is gone. I guess I will go too then. Joonas was the only one I cared to talk to around here, and now he left. Joonas was Lucifer to my Judith. There is nothing here without Lucifer.

jlaw-whtvr.gif

This is now THE FUNNY GIFS thread.

1364163381947.gif

STARRING
Guy on the couch - Joonas
Big boned lady - Everyone defending Joonas

Also, I've noticed that this gif goes pretty well with nearly every song. My favourite is Arch Enemy's Nemesis, especially the verse.

This is now THE FUNNY GIFS thread.

1364163381947.gif

STARRING
Guy on the couch - Joonas
Big boned lady - Everyone defending Joonas

Also, I've noticed that this gif goes pretty well with nearly every song. My favourite is Arch Enemy's Nemesis, especially the verse.

That's right iPot. I have a funny jpeg for your thread. Tell your girlfriend thanks for phishing. I won't repeat myself again. I have the worm. I did not phish, but bitches be hating. But I still have the worm. You can take my email, you can message all my friends, but you can never take my worm! Viva the worm.

Ok, I am bluffing. I had to hand that over to the NSA. They were all 'we own you so as far as we are concerned we own that worm.' I just checked to see if I still have the jpeg. Negatory. It was the one about ramen noodles. And I changed my diary template so the code is gone from there too.

But as far as I am concerned that worm is still mine. I just lent it to my friends because I am friendly like that.